Memorable RP Moments of 2020

Mine is probably a sequence of events in early 2020, starting from Lunar Festival where Nerathion was feeling very irritated about the Horde presence in those festivals, which led to a couple of violent altercations.

I hadn’t really thought much of it later, until it was brought up by Path of Glory in [A/H-RP] A Warning to the Alliance (and the absolute dread feeling every time Clovus DMs me out of the blue is always very exciting). I was pleasantly surprised to see many old faces returning in the following events in Ironforge and to get to RP with them again.

And to close it off, my involvement mostly ended with Feralas, but I at least got to terrorise Clovus’s pandaren.

In short, I like the pseudo-political RP events that actually feel like they’ve spawned as consequences, or are however mildly influenced by them, and I’m glad Path of Glory supplied that. Shoutout to the Highborne as well, old masters in politics and all that taking care of my politically dumb eco-terrorist elf. :heart: xx

4 Likes