Metagoblin made a petition for a TBC server :)

I feel like there’s enough people wanting a tbc server. Or maybe 2. One pve and one pvp.
Come on, give the people what they want!

SIGN THE PETITION, find metagoblin on youtube. gl

18 Likes

It will have even less people playing TBC than SOD. The petition wont even reach 2k and that is such a low number also.

1 Like

Link to the petition:
https://www. change. org/p/fresh-burning-crusade-servers-for-the-classic-wow-community?source_location=psf_petitions

7 Likes

Ill rise this! Lets make this one happen.

2 Likes

I have not signed the petition, and do not intend to sign it because I want TBC, as it was. The petition calls for an experience boost to be implemented and I have no interest in playing a speed-levelling version of the game where I just rush through everything at breakneck speed.

16 Likes

Moreover, if certain adjustments were made to enhance the TBC experience—such as implementing account-wide attunements, dual specialization, and providing an experience boost similar to that in the current Season of Discovery—

HAHA, no thank you

5 Likes

I suspect the petition’s author is one of those ‘min-maxing/meta’ people who has little or no interest in anything except speedrunning raids and maximising their parses, which is why they asked for speed levelling to be implemented.

3 Likes

Certainly sounds like an end game oriented suggestion.
The old world in TBC is not completely useless yet and we should keep it that way.

1 Like

Metagoblins a bit of a dunce, i want tbc but im not getting behind people like him. They would sell their values for views, i take it all his cata classic prep wasnt getting the numbers he wanted so hes after an audience instead of getting a job like the rest of us.

Him and his old pal, the druid that does all the selling out for views with blizzard damaged classic with their meta gaming videos. I wont put them in arleaus levels of damage but damage all the same. He just wants another fresh tbc so he can leech more rxp guide money man.

3 Likes

I’ve never heard of him until I saw this post. I watch Mad Season Show for WoW and that’s enough for me. MSS is fantastic. That said, some of the videos on Metagoblin’s page look quite interesting to watch.

1 Like

TBC Gang rise up!

3 Likes

Hear hear, Original TBC will suffice and has my preferance aswell!

6 Likes

Blizz will trap us by doing sod-bc and will boast of having listened to the requests to get servers of the first extension :confused:

Blizzard can open TBC servers with all raids open it’s ok.

but yeah, FRESH mean leveling

3 Likes

I feel that Blizzard needs to leave at least one server open for each expansion.

Why not let people stop at BC, WOTLK if they prefer?

4 Likes

I would love fresh TBC server like i wanted it back in TBC Classic, but tbh i wouldn’t mind if they alow transfer from Classic Era with some hard restrictions with almost no gold , having some generic green starting gear and with no profession materials. Basically “naked” 60 character with empty bags…
No atunements account wide, experience boost,rushing content bulls…t Metagoblin is advocating for.

1 Like

After reading what this guy wants it’s clear that he’s after seasonal servers.

In effect this would be a kind of ‘temporary TBC’ you have around a year to play on it and clear as much content as you can before the season ends - then they just pull the plug, you lose your character everything you worked for, and when the next season comes around you start again from scratch. He also advocates several changes including double XP rates for super-fast speed levelling.

Some people might love this idea and be excited by it but it leaves me indifferent. I don’t want to play on a TBC server with the constant sense that I’m on borrowed time and I certainly do not want speed levelling!

So a resounding no from me. If we’re gonna get TBC servers (I’d be happy with Wrath servers too) I want it to be a forever game where I can just chill out, level an alt and kick back with a beer. WoW is kind of comfort food at this stage.

3 Likes

What about the people that actually like the double XP rates? how whould you solve this solution and they are far more then you.

Anything is better than what we got now.

Retail=bad
Cata=retail
sod=lvl 60 version of retail

But the problem is that every version of wow is kind of dead and nobody can’t be bothered to jump around to the current active one anymore.

1 Like

They can play Cata or retail.

1 Like