Microsoft buys activision/blizzard

Everybody can relax, Microsoft buying Activision Blizzard wont affect us in the slightest and WoW is not coming to console unless there is a massive overhaul of systems and ui.

1 Like

Microsoft, please clean up the house so you can clean up this game.

Throw out all the trash.

Console WoW would be amazing, i dunno why you all stressing

imagine going into arena and the other team are controller players, they will be turning and jumping like a snail

easy rating

1 Like

People seem to be forgetting that itā€™s Microsoft that bought them, not Xbox.

Microsoft.
Who make windows.
Which about 95% of players play this game onā€¦

5 Likes

this is good news isnt it? hope so

Yeah, I donā€™t see it happening, even if thereā€™d be a really juicy business case for it, because so many parts of WoWs game design and technology cannot be easily ported to consoles.

2 Likes

same company bro lolā€¦ microsoft own xbox

1 Like

The xbox has keyboard/mouse compatibility though, most console users would just do that I would have thought

not like it can get worse.

i doubt it, still would have a vast amount just using the controller support

Macros on the controller
VOIP

Metaverse is META (earlier known as Facebook) idea of a Matrix with games, social interaktion and community software for VR/VR-Coffin (depending on Elon Musks Neurolink Company).

It is basically meant to be its own VR universe in our world, as far as I know.

1 Like

wow with console, oh yea the deep conversations random ppl will have, with preset chat options, as if consolee players bothers to writee that much.

it would seeem thee end of wow is finally here =)

and waitingg 10 hours for ppl with a controller will respond

TESO on Xbox has a lot of chatter on text chat via Keyboard input. You would be surprised how many use a keyboard on xbox.

but not all.

gonna feel like playing with bots. no ty.

I said earlier in the thread, getting on voice chat has been standard since back when I started playing back on the 360.

XBOX GAME PASS - ULTIMATE

9Q4XD - 34FH9 - RJPKX - 6HXC4 - QYMPZ

:computer_mouse:

will wait and see how this goes before saying anything tbh

He is referring to the cloud gaming which they are aiming for. Not the Xbox.

Well he wonā€™t be CEO after the deal is gone. Could be that gets another position but I doubt that. I can see that Mike Yeberra gets the lead over acti blizz and awnsers to Spencer. Because Mike is a old high man at Xbox.

1 Like