Might of Stormwind is a good addition to Era

Apart from the obvious benefits of accessibility / ease of access for alliance players to get this crucial world buff, this is also an incredibly good change for alliance dominant servers with dying / dead horde factions, you would have no chance of enjoying a full boon with the boys in the dread citadel. Especially for PvE servers, which ‘usually’ is alliance only servers.

Rend griefers can say what they like, but i really welcome this minor change to this version on the game, as it creates no balancing issues.

The druid polearm is a differend topic, which damages the integrity of #NoChanges more than some people would like to admit, but i suspect the griefers are the loudest on these forums regarding this recent patch.

8 Likes

What about the issue of melee having easy access to rend and making ranged more obsolete? Rogues and Warriors are now even further ahead on dps as standard.

1 Like

melee get it anyway just removes having to buy it from someone or having a cap/priest on a 2nd account

1 Like

crucial for nubs

play retail

3 Likes

How is the buff actually crucial? I’ve yet to see any melee struggle without it. All it does give even more OP-ness

3 Likes

You can welcome the change, but will you welcome every other change coming our way?

How do you feel about the PvP scene obliteration thru PvE AV meta?

How do you feel about the new guild UI?

How do you feel about retail WoW in general? It is ultra convenient, accesible, easy, etc. Mono faction servers. The dream!

If Blizzard is pissing so many people off, then there is something wrong in the matter.

1 Like

Pvp are far better than it was when the new system came out.
A lot of Pvp are happening in AV now, i know it’s not perfect.
I’m still having lots of fun in AV.

1 Like

They always had access to it.

You should try warrior. You would love the buff.

This meta is created by the players. If you recap stonehearth graveyard, people will probably get pissed at you, and that’s not blizzards fault.

There is both good and bad sides to retail wow, but for me it’s not a social experience, which is why i gravitate towards Era. So don’t come here and tell me capping myself in the barrens makes the experience better for any of us.

i hope you maintain this pro-change mindset when shaman gets the SOD treatment and your little world crumbles in front of you.

2 Likes

You just don’t get it do you? We already have access to Rend. We just don’t want to sit in Barrens for hours waiting for the buff to drop. We’d like to do it ourselves whenever we want.

1 Like

Then dont play alliance.

How hard can it get?

no changes tyvm changes are for a sod and classic plus

5 Likes

You just want to grief people anyway you can. I’ve seen your other posts.

How can Blizzard entertain the voice of a guy like this is beyond me.

1 Like

all you want to do is raid log and not actually play the rest of the game allso i have been playing the full game all of era

2 Likes

Actually, Angeryade is the #1 expert on Era when it comes to Rend, but most people don’t know lol

He singlehandedly caused a sort of a civil war between the factions after he left the Alliance and switched to horde.

OG as OGs can be.

1 Like

Like standing semi-afk in the barrens

1 Like

if they was to make a classic plus i would hope for a alliance only buff horde can only get by mind control and you would see alliance trying to kill all the horde in the area,
now since wcb moved from just crossroads to whole barrens and org and the untag area where the ally untag still then if might be more active

Horde doesn’t have op paladins

1 Like

It is hilarious that you don’t understand how guy can be entertained by just playing game when people like you literally have to abuse game to have fun

2 Likes

The “gameplay” in the barrens is peak