Might of Stormwind is a good addition to Era

The concequences i care about is not being griefed in the barrens, and not wasting my own time, when i can enjoy the gameplay

1 Like

Playing WoW and worrying about wasting time :rofl: :clown_face:

2 Likes

Then we fix that bug that allows you to can get rend. Nothing else. Bug fixed and game fixed as it should have been.

4 Likes

I think most people hated it beacuse there were 0 talks to the community.
They just added out of the blue random changes nobody was asking for.
They should do a poll or atleast tell the community what they are planning to change and why.

1 Like

i agree. There should be more communication and feedback from polls would be awesome for the community. Sad that so many griefers voice their opinions to keep griefing world buffs in this game.

And that’s exactly the type of QoL that will ruin Classic.

Alliance shouldn’t even have Rend to begin with, it also creates an imbalance between the factions that favor Alliance; 20 years, including private servers and logs proves that case.

• Kings itself is a permanent world buff, while WF totems is rng and Horde sacrifise item enchant on offhand.
  • Mace/Sword skill is super benefitial for both tanks and dps, way better than axe.
  • Salvation makes everything ez mode, I don’t even use threat meter on ally side.
  • Paladins can make some really stupid crazy pulls with Bubble + Petri Flask (speed runners).

On top of that Alliance is given Rend? Nah, people don’t know anything about game design it seems. If the devs fixed that before they started working on TBC, the game today, especially the logs, would been so different and balanced.

Alliance = defensive, strategic, safe, causal/ez progress.
Horde = offensive, aggressive (zerg), damage oriented, unsafe due to threat problems.

4 Likes

We enjoy it. what’s the issue?

The issue is braindead people, like yourself, advocating in changing X and Y without any regard of what makes Classic…Classic.

We don’t need gamers on the forums giving opinions. What Blizzard need are good game designers, who also happen to play the game.

1 Like

Just because “we” enjoy it is not even argument. That “we” hopefully limited only to 500 players on era who play game to chase their own tail and who cant comprehend beyond tails of theirs.
Lets hope that those Alliance who has horde alt actually recognize what it means for that faction if MOS will return.
And if not well retail is that way for your cringe selfachievements.

i had to stop reading when i got this far

People stick around for the things they enjoy. Why would it not be a valuable opinion?

If you need rend so badly go Horde and take your friends along.

1 Like

And this is also one of the main reasons why the Alliance has a population advantage over Horde due to being the strongest PvE class.
MoS would make them even stronger, and have an added negative effect on Horde numbers.
I am ok with you guys having enjoyed MoS for a week (that was f up) and being the uncontested most op class in the most op faction in the game. However, this does not matter to those of us who care for the future of Era and the long term viability of the game/community.

3 Likes

im not gona be able to bring two guilds over to horde because i want MoS back.

i wonder if it is because people enjoy playing with all the world buffs and blasting through raids. And im not so sure if we would get stronger either if we got mos, because we are already getting rend in our boons.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.