Missing Twitch Drop - Goblin Weather Machine

I read something interesting on the US forum.
Someone who didn’t go his feldrake in time got it month later when he bought a mount on the shop.
Once in the game instead of only receiving the mount he just bou

It should arrive in your toy box.

1 Like

What do you have to do, create a new wow account or twitch account?

This is what I attempted last night. I unlinked my two accounts then reconnected them from battle net first then checked my twitch. Took a few hours maybe 10+ but received it just now. Thanks.

I wanted to send a message too that 30 hours has passed and still no toy… and suddendly, I just heard the noise of the addon All the things to inform me of a new object just learned… it was the goblin toy !
I hope you will all receive the item as well.

1 Like

Had the same issue as others here - drop was showing a gained on Twitch, but nothing appearing in game.

Had to disconnect twitch & then re-add it - guess they’ve got a timeout on the auth token or something similar.

The toy appeared in game ~20 mins after I’d re-connected my account

I had the same problem, but after approx 42 hours I finnaly received the drop in game. I didn’t anything special, just waited all the time.

This just popped into my inventory and i never reconnected or did anything other then loot heirlooms to see if looting an item would trigger the item to pop up as someone said they got it when buying something from the shop it would trigger it, though heirlooms don’t pop up as if your looted something but if you cage pets and relearn them they pop as if you have learned something new.

Maybe that helped trigger it or they simply fixed it either way i just recieved my goblin weather machine.

I hope this helps.

2 Likes

You do realise it says

Confirm that you have waited 48 hours

Not 24 hours. The reading ability of some people.

It is just appeared in my collection as a packed gift. Go check yours, guys :slight_smile:

Someone must have kicked the hamster cages, toy gift icon finally showed up tonight. Looks like they’re starting to appear.

Still hasn’t showed up here. :cry:

Yay! I received mine finally.

One thing I would like to mention is that I did not receive a notification in-game that the toy was ready to be “opened”/added to my collection… I just decided to open my Collections journal and searched for the toy in question and it was there inside a gift-wrapped present. Really nice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I finally received mine right after 48hrs of claiming it on Twitch

i received mine.
i created another twitch account and linked it with my wow and after 1 or 2 hours after claiming it i got it in-game.
hope this helps someone

Received mine too.

Same here, just received it!

Also received it this morning =D

I also finally received it. I guess almost everyone watched the stream at the same time and the system got overloaded.

You can post the following information if the issue persists:

1.) Check and confirm that your Twitch account is linked on your Battle.net account
management page:

Yes, my Twitch account is linked to my Battle.net account and 
 vice versa.

2.) Check and confirm that you have claimed the Drop on Twitch:

Yes, i did claimed it on february the 4th 2023.

3.) Confirm that you have waited 48 hours:

Yes, i'm waiting +- 90 hours for that Twitch - Drop: Goblin Weather Machine.
1 Like