Mists of Pandaria lost near 4 million subscribers

Don’t open this wound pls

Nah you are by making these threads and entering threads consistently to start fights and harass people for their char race. :3

You’re also the one that cries about ‘spam threads’ and people ‘necroing old posts’ while you’re doing so with this very thread itself. So yeah, hypocrite.

You literally made this thread to pick fights, look at the title.

Out of curiosity, you didn’t happen to play EQ under the name Furor did you?

Where did I do that in this thread?

You are so upset. So upset that MoP wasn’t the good expansion it was believed to be.

1 Like

But you did have to engage with the garrison to level in WoD. There was no way around it to play the expansion doing the content. Making garrisons mandatory.

MoP you could play the expansion and do the content without getting the cloak or taking your time getting it. Making it optional.

See the difference?

Right there you idjit. You also don’t even take your own advice, instead you prove yourself to be hypocritical and your statements false consistently.

and yet you’re disproven in this thread and every other thread you’ve posted about it in.

Bruh you come in this thread picking fights then acting like a victim when you got called out on your behavior. Not to mention you’re doing petty BS with “this poster liked that post” or “this poster said that on his alt 3 months ago”

You’re making a :clown_face: out of yourself with this behavior brother.

2 Likes

I mean you’re the one that’s transphobic in 2021 and still hating on anything related to furry because you’re ignorant.

What’s that? you continually go into threads you didn’t post, threads related to anything Vulpera, panda, and spread your own hate but then play the victim in your own thread about how I’m ‘mean’ and ‘holding a grudge’? when that’s what you do?

Yeah that’s a great tactic. Victimise yourself even more.
This is how you win arguments. Just accuse someone else of being something.

Yiiiiiikes.

3 Likes

What’s that, I can’t hear you over your hypocrisy.

No, personally i don’t see the difference because in my perspective, playing the game include doing raids.

And not having the back would have been such a massive dps loss that i would basically drag people down just for the sake of it being “optional”.
So yes if you were totally careless of the people you played with, cloak was optional, otherwise it was not.

It’s like saying “i don’t wanna farm the weapon guys sorry, i will do the content with my bare hands, hope you don’t mind i just cba doing this optional weapon farm”.

2 Likes

Useful is not the same as mandatory.

You did however fail to answer how you would have leveled and played trough content in WoD without using the garrison once, or trough legion without using the class order hall.

Besides a small introduction? Not much at all?
Tell me where were garrisons required to raid or pvp? I’ll wait.

1 Like

nice, my original post was that i enjoyed MoP pvp would play again 10/10. Don’t really care about the raids they arent part of playing the game for me. How nice we can just make our own subjective standards.

You fail at the intro its all ready mandatory at that point.

Okay? Please tell me was it a requirement or not to follow Nazgrim Halfwy the first zone first to even set up a portal back to Orgrimmar?

Wait it was.
It’s levelling content… christ.
Did you pick your zones or was the first zone required to level first for a bit?

1 Like

Okay you are just being obtuse at this point.
A small introduction =/= forcing the entire system down your throat.

If you wanted the Leggo Cloak you had to do the chain from start to finish and that was the only way to get the cloak.
If you wanted to skip Garrison you just had the introduction of like 30 minutes? And then screw it, you could level and play as you wanted.

If you wanna call a system mandatory for a 30 min intro(and i am prolly being generous here), congratz on stretching the definition to the highest level.

1 Like

Leggo cloak was not required for anything, though. Garrison was? So Garrison is more forced than cloak, yes.

If you wanted the cloak, making it optional. To play WoD you had to go trough Garrison, making it mandatory. Even if it was just for 30 min. There is a clear difference between them. I could explore, level, pvp, raid without a cloak. I could not do so in wod without doing the garrison. Making them different from each other, that means they where not the same.