MM Hunter LFG guild

Hello,

Main: Distent-Draenor
Spec: MM
Ilvl: 214
Current Progress: 10/10 HC

I am currently looking for a new raiding guild but also a guild that does m+ runs
If you think you have a spot for me please reply.

Look forward to speaking to you

Hey there! We are not a raiding guild but we are hoping to start mythic key runs soon!

Hi, we are actively recruiting a hunter for our raid team, although a new guild are roster is filling up fast, we will also have a active m+ side to the guild with the reintroduction of the valor system, any how here’s our post

Hey there, here’s our post, or add me on bnet scar#2634 for a chat

Hi there! We’re an alliance guild on Ravencrest looking for more strong DPS to join our mythic roster. We are currently 2/10 mythic. Add me on Bnet for a chat: Odeus93#2318

Hello! Extremely on Ravencrest is looking for a couple more DPS for Mythic progress, we cleared HC and are currently 1/10 mythic, starting on huntsman next reset. We have room for an MM hunter, but also for a couple of melee DPS, especially a rogue or an UH DK. Add Ghanima#2846 on bnet for a chat if interested. We raid Wednesday and Friday 20:30-23:00.

TOOTH AND FANG COMMUNITY!! ( Founded 2017 - EU -Draenor- Horde )

Community Status: Semi-Hardcore
**Current Progression: **10/10 9/10 HC ( Pushing into Mythic soon too )

ABOUT US:

Tooth and Fang was founded in 2017 as a guild building a family friendly atmosphere. Since then we have grown where we have 2 raiding teams, a semi-serious for progression and experienced players and a casual for alts and those looking to take their first steps into the raiding world.
Regular M+ runs are encouraged and actively sort within our discord and guild chat.

RAID DAYS:

Main Team : Wed & Thurs
21:00 - 00:00 ST for the main team

WHAT WE NEED:
Ranged : Range DPS ( Shaman or Hunter) and Dps with a Healer OS
Melee: DH DPS
Healer : Shaman/Holy Priest/Disc Priest/ Druid x1
Please ask us about joining if your class/spec isnt here.

WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:

Good knowledge of the class and spec you are playing
Be online 15 before raid start for invites
We do not expect you to attend EVERY single raid but a high attendance is good to have (90% about). During progress, however, we expect people to be attending every raid unless for an emergency.
Reseaching fights and be ready to wipe.
we are aiming to do mythic

Discord info https://discord.gg/KJAWssb or add me on discord Chéyénná#1625 or app via https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeWJ8cIHo1chv19Vex0-zWiMUgxDF4AwRZZpd52WwY7I2WDFQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Feel free to share our discord link !
Social are welcome too :slight_smile:

Look forward to meet you!
T & F Community

Hi there

Check us out and let me know should this interest you. We could always use you as we do not have a hunter.

Cheers

Take a look at our post see what u think

Thanks

Hey buddy were currently recruiting for the thursday raid team, If you have anymore question please dont hesitate to contact me bnet yasri#2238

Hey! We are a 10/10 HC guild looking to start mythic asap since we only need about 4 more peeps to be a full 20!
Take a look if it sounds interesting!

Hello,

We are a 3/10 mythic guild that is currently looking for a hunter. We are on Defias Brotherhood if you are willing to transfer. Here is some more info about our guild, and let me know if you are interested!

Hey, if you’re still looking for a guild, check out Dalaran Side!
We’re a Horde guild on Stormscale looking to round out our numbers for the new raid. We’ve cleared NM and HC Castle Nathria, and raid two days a week, Sunday/Monday 2045-2300 realm time.
We’re a group of friends that have been playing together for around 7 years now and we enjoy poking fun at each other and having a laugh. If this sounds good check out my post here:

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Brindra,

Not sure if youve found a new home yet but Chimera are looking for a few more DPS to join our core Mythic Raid Team.

Check us out & get in touch direct with me on Discord Danray#0657 if you want to chat more.

Hey there, we are guild looking to rebuild our raiding team and roasters. Check us out if interested :slight_smile: [EU][H][Ragnaros] <Primordial Knights> recruiting!