Mm hunter looooool

If you get hit by double tapped aimshot…it really is you own fault. It’s one of the longest casts in the game and you have a ton of time to move and interrupt. Learn a few things about your own class and other classes instead of ‘nerf x specc’-complaining on forums. You’re waisting time where you could be getting better instead of trying to blame your fail on the game.

mage cast 3 sec 1500dmg.

hunter cast 30.000dmg same time

5 Likes

I got hit for 9k aim shot as Plate healer.
The game won’t get any better with Ion as a leader.
When a pve guy try to do something in the pvp.

4 Likes

You can delete 5 people like grass in a few seconds.Mage dont need to cast just lance to death.

They can do it from stealth btw.

Also few classes can stop an unkickable cast 40 yards away.

6 Likes

All Warlocks have to do is spam chaosbolt and win, why aren’t you complaining about them?

1 Like

mage Needs to cast, because Ice Lance Deals no damage without procs.
This is the reason why i dont Play it anymore in bg’s, because while you try casting frostbolts to fish for procs, marksman runs by, brrrrr t t t
you’re dead before you could even cast 2 bolts. No procs, no Chance to deal damage.

press orb and nova, no need to cast to get procs :slight_smile:

even if mage was in a bad spot (which it is not) they won’t be missed

also yeah mm hits like a truck from the opener, but I was never one shotted so far. Took me half health and then I just forked over the hunter, maybe they were just bad dunno

1 Like

don’t worry it’s only prepatch, this unbalance is normal. Oh wait ^^…

1 Like

Because…

• Chaos bolt cannot be fired from stealth
  • Chaos bolt cannot be duplicated onto the same target for 100% effectiveness
  • Chaos bolt cannot be fired from 65 yards away
  • Chaos bolt can be interrupted, which locks the warlock out of every spell they can cast because chaos school is every school mixed in
  • Chaos bolts actually cost soul shards which take time to generate
  • Chaos bolt does not have an instant cast disorient that’s longer than it’s cast time to guarantee casts
  • Chaos bolt is cast by a class that does not have the ability to fully immune all incoming cc and damage should they get into trouble
  • Chaos bolt isn’t doing anywhere near the damage you think it does and actually requires some buff stacking to make it hit hard despite its high cost, cast time and opportunity cost to silence you if interrupted

Pick one, or them all, they are all relevant.

11 Likes

I just got 24k from hunter in a single global in arena, so 3 seconds are rookie numbers, sorry.

2 Likes

Aimed shot can be interrupted.

Once camouflage is down, not anymore.

Yes, yes it does.

Not even possible, stop over-aggerating

I think they mean interrupted as in countered like a spell can, which aimed shot can’t be.

5 Likes

How can you even compare the state of Aimed Shot to Chaos Bolt? let alone the state of hunters compared to warlocks…

Aimed shot can be interrupted.

:man_facepalming:t2: :man_facepalming:t2: :man_facepalming:t2: :man_facepalming:t2: :man_facepalming:t2: :man_facepalming:t2: :man_facepalming:t2: :man_facepalming:t2: :man_facepalming:t2: :man_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes

We actually have to take time to do damage, you can simply “LOL wtfpew” in one cheap shot. Massive difference. MM doesn’t even have a stun.

1 Like

This post is so violently ironic it’s actually insane.

Then there’s this part

No you don’t have a stun, you just have an instant cast 4 second blind allowing you to full channel aimed shot, you have freezing trap that further lets you channel more aimed shots.
Then you also have an 8 second unbreakable root that vs melee or even ranged if you have sniper shot buff active and can outrange them acts as pretty much exactly like an 8 second stun.

2 Likes

Yes. As long as no one is talking about my class

runs away

1 Like

Frozen Nova in BGs against Hunters, this is how you play it? you double Shimmer up to him, to die there?

Frozen Nova has long cooldown,
The hunter can easily jump away from it, which has less cooldown than frozen orb

You need to hardcast Frostbolts in the First place to try to get procs, and that Kills you.

try sheep then delete someone as usual :slight_smile:

Once I get home, I could give u a screenshot.
While I was also like wtf, then I realized what happened and yea I got 24k dmg in a single blobal from his Aimed shot/s.
Let me explain. He opend on me with a random right click and autoattack, however while his autoattack was mid air (before hitting me), he started casting aimed shot, then the autoattack hit me, procces instant Aimed shot. That means that hefinished casting his aimed shot and shoot both at the same moment. That resulted in me getting 2*12k and I died literally instantly.