Monday's Honor?

I dont bother with anything lower then 48.

A lot of people in my guild including me lost Monday’s honor too. I hope it gets fixed because unfortunately Monday was the day I pvp’ed the most.

hehe small world, around 2am monday you caught me on that rock, i got a gouge in at 44hp and managed to run away like coward, took it as a sign so logged off lol

Missing 50% of Monday honor and full honor for yesterday. Ranking not updated either.

Yeah i lost most of mondays and yesterdays, ridiculous.

my rank diden’t moved a inch. ?
sooo

Where is CS?

Mine just updated, i made rank 7 over what was predicted because of the honor bug.

Still some is missing but not all.

Ya, i updated too but lost exactly 12K honor from moday (i did not reset at monday) and end up 7% below rank 7 :frowning:

I’m in the same situation.

Can’t even create an in-game ticket, as the “request help” button keeps crashing the game. Pretty upset about this, as it means that I wasted an entire day, pvping all day, and didn’t get my rank.

This is grounds for unsubscribing. It has really killed my motivation to keep playing.

1 Like

It will be fixed,like before.Just give them some time…each week is the same story…

So i just updated. And my entire monday isnt added! great system you got here.

missing 10k honor from Monday to

yeah its updated the weekly rank, but totally missing mondays honor, 210 solo kills down the pan hole :confused:

sort ya sweed out blizz!!!

Yea same here, such incompetence by blizzard they become b rate company

hehehe very true

im missing 10k honor its not the 20% you lose each week as this would be 35%

you only lose honor for a dk killing a civilian

I have same problem with monday honor…doesnt count…

same here. missing circa 35k from monday