Monday's Honor?

Same thing here. What makes it worse is that some people don’t play PvP on mondays, while others might try to get their totals from a single day. So it hurts them the worst. My friend lost half of his total from mondays honor. I went from 50k to 34k, which pretty much lost me r7.

2 Likes

yeah same… i slacked on the weekend, so done loads on monday, so annoying :confused:

same here i lost a ton of honor for mondays grind

Missing some of Mondays grind…

Yes missing all honor made Monday

has there been a official post on this yet? kinda annoying

1 Like

missing honor from monday and tuesday, didnt get rank up and lost over 50k honor made today by reloggin today. nice blizzard

1 Like

No there has not. I have asked on twitter. Dodged my question there too.

No honor from monday, no honor reset for the week either.

3h ago i lost ALL MY Honor (70k) but still got hkills

Blizzard we demand a bluepost and compensation for this preferably to give our honor back to us. We lost MANY hours farming this. I literally lost 20 bracket slots and a double rank up. -.-

1 Like

Also missing about 19.5k honor from Monday. I lost about 700 RP. I hope that blizzard can resolve this.

any update on that matter?

Roughly 15k honor missing from last week, looks like honor obtained on monday wasn’t added. 45k honor estimated with diminishing returns taken into account became 29k honor. This better be fixed or there’s no way we can trust that the time and effort put into honorfarming won’t just randomly go to waste

1 Like

i also lost 1-2 brackets because of this. i only played mo/tue serious last week. i really hope they recalculate. over 12 hours grinding for nothing

im still missing 25k from monday and im afraid to lose more honor this week

Same on Firemaw [EU-PVP] - would be great if a fix could be applied like previous, so only those with too low rank points get adjusted.

Same for me, No honour update for Monday, lost around 14k…

That’s exactly right.

We’ve found a process bug that caused a window of time where Honor appeared to go uncounted, and we’re repairing the missing honor. After the repair:
• If you got fewer rank points than you should have, we’ll increase your amount up to where you should be.
• If you got more than you should have, we won’t change your amount.

And of course, we’re working to fix the bug.

10 Likes

hmm 10char

1 Like

so we get the Honor back that we are missing from Monday Tuesday? and whats with the lost Honor of this morning?

1 Like