Monday's Honor?

When do you expect that the honor and RP miscalculations to be fixed?

thx pls fix my honor thx friends
my honor for wednesday today îs unnotice aswell monday and idk

Monday 50% less honor than I should get and no honor for Tuesday at all. All in all 22k honor less, TYVM.

Blizzard silence is what’s the most disturbing thing here though…

1 Like

I have a ticket open whit this char since this morning. Im missing 55k-60k from the farm in AV i havr done since this morning. Third time im missing honor and second time that i have to beg trough ticket to hipe for a fix. Isnt this getting out of hand?

2 Likes

im missing my honor from monday where i went ham. and this morning grind when av released -_-

Did they said something about this “new” honor issue?

Ive seen MANY reports of this, both on wow forums and reddit. Seems very widespread

It’s not only that it seems to be uncounted, on tuesday we got DR on kills from monday.

I seem to have gotten some sort of rank adjustment, only about 50% of it tho.

I missed out on mondays and tuesdays honor, the amount of kills are wrong also. If it was just a display issue that’s fine, but according to honorspy calculations I got the exact % towards next rank as if I mondays/tuesdays honor wasn’t calculated. Is the rank progress bar also part of the display bug?

It’s also not working for wendesdays kills, spent 6+ hours in AV and got 228 honor.

I am missing monday anf tuesdays honor as well. It is not the fact that this is still broken thwt makes me mad. It is the falls promisses that it was fixed that anger me. I am no hardcore ranker, but the ones thst invest alot of time are the ones getting screwed the most.

How do I know if I got more or less ranking points without an addon?

To put this into perspective, I for example have limited time to play the game, and I compete with others who have less limited time to play the game.

On monday I had the rare opportunity to play for 8 hours and obtain what I estimate to be around 15 - 20k honor points (Based on addons). Loosing this honor means that I have not managed to rank up.

The result of which is a big let down and also an indirect robbery of my time and effort, like it is with many others. Even if this was a global thing and everyone was affected equally, it still means that the people with less limited time has gained an advantage, because they are less affected by loosing one day than me for example, having only had that one day where I really had time to play.

I imagine that this cannot be resolved easily, since the weekly update has already occoured, and given the current honor inflation since the introduction of Alterac Valley, it would be suboptimal to refund the honor, because it’s value has dropped maybe 10 times.

The best solution would be to recalculate the week in question based on the missing honor, assuming that the data from that day still exists. However I find it highly improbable that such a solution would be made by Blizzard, which leads me to my conclusion:

I’m very dissapointed, and I feel a tremendous let down by Blizzard, not only for the lack of transparency on the issue, but also for the extremely long waiting time when submitting a ticket in this regard (2 days). I fear that this is just one of those situations where it’s futile to even bring up, and the best thing we can do is to accept that we literally wasted our time and move on.

What do you think Blizzard should do?

9 Likes

Has anyone gotten theirs yet?

My rank has been adjusted and I got the rank that I should have gotten at yesterdays reset, however, my weekly honor from last week is not the correct amount which affects my weekly standing. For one that is trying to push the highest rank possible this really sparks some concerns. Please fix your S*** Blizzard, this is unacceptable.

2 Likes

I am rank 8 and 94% and standing 2 with a small diff from standing 1. How do i know for a fact that i didnt had more points on monday than him ?

I also know he had a raid on monday and didnt had same time to grind honor as me. So i will consider this a fail from blizz to maintain the system, since i lost the only rank9 on my realm, just because of a monday :smile: Gj blizz and gl!

He said RP (Rank Points) not Honor. They are not the same thing.

Please read up on how the honor system works, because this is a good thing :slight_smile:

I can indeed CONFIRM I have since gotten a rank adjustment.
I didnt PvP any day (except Monday) so it was pretty obvious to me.
Yesterday (Wednesday evening) I was still ‘stuck’ at rank 2, 50% or so.
But this morning I had been adjusted to what seems rank 2 99%.
According to my math I should’ve gone further but maybe prevented by the “adjustment” they have done?

Nothing changed for me .
I am still rank 7 8%(bar) as yesterday and i miss for sure 30k honor from mondays farm.

I lost approx 28k honor on monday, and i only got 66k in total, so i feel like i should have increased, however my rank is still unchanged.

1 Like

The honor update today, from 55k missin in down to 25k missing.

Updated my ticket, please fix my missing honor (third time)

Thanks