Monday's Honor?

Was this fixed for anyone, mine is still missing?

Nothing is fixed, and let’s face it, nothing is gonna be
Half of the week is already gone and nothing has changed so far
Truth is, they are probably unable to fix this properly (keep in mind that its giving us monday’s honor AND correct tuesday’s one that also got impacted by the bug since we sometimes got DR honor where we should had 100%) but they just can’t admit it
They just jebaited us by saying “we find the bug and we gonna correct things” but they are just turtling till next week where giving us our missing honor is gonna be irrelevant or they ll pretend they compensated somehow you won’t even be able to check it out anyway
That’s so pathetic and actually really disrespectful

6 Likes

Lets wait until Tuesday to see. If they dont change something until then , then rip mondays farm.

My ticket is also open with a wait time of 3 days 15 hours. They dont care. That is really rude to the customer. They don´t even correct the last post, because nothing is added yet. They let us wait and silent it down. On wedsday i will get a copy paste basic answer to my ticket and the Rank from last week will never changed…hour´s of farming open pvp alliance players on a 80:20 Realm for nothing. thank you!

eta??? would be nice to hear something

This is answer after 2days ticket:
Voutyri
Hi there Kamil I’m Game Master Voutyri, and I’ll be handling your help request today with the utmost of care, and I’d like to thank you for your patience and understanding so far

I’ve been reading your tickets about your character’s Honor in WoW Classic. I can understand you’re keen to claim the Honor Ranks and are concerned it’s not updated correctly

As mentioned here: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/000255968 this is something we’re aware of and are looking into

We posted an update on the forums regarding this here: Monday's Honor? - #65 by Kaivax

I hope that explains what’s going on with Honor in WoW Classic

Take care and have a good weekend

Blizzard schould pause the ranking system over christmas (no decay, no honor gain) and fix this mess. Then in the new yoear we can finally rank with confidence

still waiting for fix…

its the classic experience xD #me2

Guess I can kiss my rank bye bye. I lost monday and tuesday’s honor. SO I ended up with 52k. Yet I pushed like hell those 2 days and I would have gotten an aproximate of 78k in TOTAL. so with 52k I am at rank 7 and 84%…where’s my rank 8 blizz ? Also …before you say that addon is bugged and stuff like this. My friend and guildie had the addon aswell. WE both used it - he was 7 and 10% and I was 7 and 11% …He got rank 8 with 66k honor…and I got 7 - 84% …because I didnt get my last 20k +… “We are looking into it” - that’s the problem - end the looking phase and start doing something about it

3 Likes

Hum still no update on the issue ?

I had done 35k honor on monday that I am still missing, plz blizz fix it !

still no news ?

Same thing happened for me just now.
Starting playing around 7 AM this morning, at 9 AM no reset.
Logged out at about 2 PM and now upon logging in everything I did since 7 AM is just gone.
What a waste of time…

Todays honor missing is just an addon issue, if you update honorspy, or purge the data, your todays displayed honor will reset. You cant see todays honor estimate without an addon. Its not lost.

The real issue is last weeks monday honor, which is still missing. Like many others in this thread Ive done big part of my farming on monday and due to it missing I have not reached the next rank.

Half a week gone, still waiting

1 Like

Apologies and thanks for the info.

2 Likes

@blizzard could you just give an update on if you’re working on the problem or if we are here wasting energy for nothing

2 Likes

Still missing monday’s honor. Are you still working on it or are we screwed?

For some weird reason i miss the 70k honor i did Today. i logged out and logged back in and seems like same thing happened again

mmmkay so do we need to make tickets for this to happen or are you going over every character individually? because i already made a ticket and i was basically told “well we are aware of the problem but we can’t adjust your honor lol thanks for contacting us”

Still nothing