Multibox Farming

This is so much the case.

Then why can i not pay to have one char with 5x the power of a regular char? It makes no difference being able to control 5 chars simultaneously or having a char 5x more powerful than a regular char

I mean this is just admitting that the game is pay to win

You can multi box without 3rd party software too. Just need a keyboard and mouse splitter

It makes a huge difference. The game is balanced around characters doing normal (1x) damage.

Imagine a 40 player raid where everybody is doing 5x the damage. That would certainly trivialise and break the content.

It blows my mind that you cannot understand that.

Not gonna work.

Money> everything else.

No, but thatā€™s horrifyingly inefficient gameplay for somebody with the power of 10 characters. Thatā€™d be like 140g/hour at most. Thatā€™s equivalent to a single good mage.

oh because multiboxing is balanced now?

whats stopping him from having a mage aoe farm on the side?
for most of that farming you donā€™t need to pay any attention whatsoever. you only need to check spawns while window is open. its alot more than 140g /h

Getting 1 lotus per hour is actually pretty much exactly 140g/h.

how long is the spawn window?

Itā€™s random, but average is around an hour.

Not sure if youā€™re seriously asking that after arguing so strongly against this farm method. I assumed you actually had some vague understanding of what you were talking about. Silly me.

the spawn window isnā€™t an hour

@Lagislife: Because this is a false observation.

1 Like

Multiboxing is the work of the devil but it has always been allowed. It sux but #NOCHANGES!

Correct me if iā€™m wrong, but 1+1= 2

Multiboxing is a pure P2W and should be bannable. However, Blizz are/always were too greedy to make this rule. After 15 years, maybe we can give up and let it go.

@Lagislife: My level 10 druid has 238 life and has thorns up for 3 defensive damage, rejuvenation is up. I get attacked by a warrior, who is str x 5 and hits me for 250 points. I die instantly and inflict 3 damage as I go byebye.

The same druid, 5 warriors who each have capacity to hit for 50. Unless all 5 hit, I survive attack round 1 and inflict between 3 and 12 points of damage depending on the hits I take.

Maximum damage is theoretically the same, but end results are not.

Thats a limitation of player ability and is thus completly irrelevent

@Lagislife: It is purely a mechanical observation and therefore absolutely relevant.