Multiboxer in Epic Battleground (See screens)

Get this multiboxer in Epic battleground (Ashran)

Just go to Imgur and use this “a/l7vdVyd” after the .com (sincei cant post link)

Basically this dude had 18 pg 12-13 dk and 5-6 shaman healers.
Was unkillable we push him in 25 (all horde team) with bl he just melt us and drop our fps to basically 0 when pop all army of death from all his Dks.
Is this legal for real? I mean is ok to see some multiboxer in najatar farming herbs, i get used to them, but this? Is so sad…
Please if possibile a response from a blizzard GM will be really nice, and also from the community i want to know how common this is, since im not a pvp bg spammer, ty.

Sorry for the bad English.

49 Likes

Just go to Imgur and use this “a/l7vdVyd” after the .com/ (since cant post link)

Sobs at yet another multiboxer forum post

3 Likes

I dont have problem with multiboxer when they are farming herbs or doing WQ just to spee dup the process of getting more pg ready, but having this kind of multiboxer taht made basically impossibile to win a BG is so sad and i think illegal?

2 Likes

It’s so messed up that this is allowed but sadly it IS allowed as that player is paying blizz big bucks. Would be nice to see a blue post about this though

1 Like

Yeah i remembered the game, every time we faced him our fps went literally to 0.

1 Like

So shocked someone so noble and innocent as multiboxer could do smth like this!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hbEbD1Z_tNQ/maxresdefault.jpg

Easier to copy and use https://imgur.com/a/l7vdVyd

3 Likes

Multiboxers need to go so we can also prune and purge the botters easier too.

4 Likes

I think multiboxing is bad because it inflates the ecomony with their padded profession gatherings. They can do a dungeon themselves and keep all the loot, which causes inflation.

They also bad because it’s kinda like griefing in pvp situations out in the world and down right ToS in BG’s. They’re obviously exploiting the game to join together like that and it should be stopped.

3 Likes

For people who want to see the pic .

7 Likes

Blizz seriously needs to ban that guy.

10 Likes

ya, we are talking about the same mf

dont forget WE ARE paying as well

1 Like

Just go to Imgur and use this “a/l7vdVyd” after the .com/ (since cant post link)

Doing something against him would set the precedent against all multiboxers. I can’t be arsed to look for it, but Blizz has talked about how they don’t mind multiboxers in bgs because one man can’t match the performance of an entire team against him. The fact that it is one player against 20 doesn’t bother them.

But this guy is using the exact same mechanics other multiboxers are using to automate their games. And all of them will defend it, even if using anything to automate the game is against the ToS. But Blizz has been quiet for long enough that the ToS doesn’t really matter.

And tbh, Blizz absolutely needs to do something against multiboxing. Back in the day, you could barely run 5 instances of WoW on the same PC. Now you can easily run 50. The sad part is that I feel like if I ever started taking WoW seriously again, I’d HAVE to multibox, simply due to the advantage it provides. And if I don’t exploit it, I’d be at a huge disadvantage.

2 Likes

I suggest that people make also ticket for this. We are also paying customers and one guy should not be allowed to make EBG unplayable for rest of us.

6 Likes

One stupid thing people say is that “Blizz won’t do anything because bots are paying” and this is why they aren’t running successful businesses. Because this is their view on customers. There’s MMOs, subscription based ones, that have died due to botting and multiboxing. Because when a normal player feels like he or she doesn’t stand a chance, they quit. And it doesn’t matter how much a multiboxer is paying, if everyone who isn’t multiboxing decides they’re tired of this garbage. And it’s coming for WoW. Multiboxers should know - sooner or later, and probably later, Blizz will do something about it. They will have to.

3 Likes

Except one is within the rules and one isn’t. People always say Botting and multiboxing in the same sentence to mean the same thing when they are not the same thing at all.

I do think multiboxing is a bad thing, but getting banned for it needs blizzard to change the rules. I don’t think Blizzards decision is based on money only.

The rules are irrelevant. If Blizzard condones actions that make people not want to play the game, then the game will die, even if no rules are broken. Multiboxers will continue to overstep any boundaries of common sense and at some point Blizzard will have to intervene. Rules change.

If it takes twenty people to fight one person with a bigger wallet, then there’s no argument to be had in the first place.

3 Likes