Multiboxers breaking the game

i made a Vulpera Warrior and party synced with a level 19 orc monk in to a BG. Horde won 1600 - 0 that game becourse i got 278 honor kill on my warrior Alliance got 0 points becourse i soloed hole alliance team by myself :stuck_out_tongue:
One person can make the different if the persion is ME. :stuck_out_tongue:

Regardless my point still stands, a multiboxer is generally very easy to overcome. There might be some outliers that can actually control 24 characters really well, but chances are most likely that they can’t.

1 Like

The people behind multiboxers are human garbage in my opinion, and in chat when coming across one most people feel the same way. In fact, I’d rather play with a bot - at least they don’t take up multiple player slots and outside of PvP at least they don’t completely destroy nodes for everyone else.

4 Likes

How. With the right Macros you can Instagib 10 people with one Buttonpress with a 25people-Multibox.

i seen peoples win even a 1 vs 7 in world pvp :smiley: so if u find 10 of them they can go 10 vs 70 lel

Regardless, I don’t think most people enter a battleground to play as some guy controlling 25 characters

1 Like

Jeah, but a 1 vs7 against someone that can target and attack in perfect snchronisity?

As a guy who doesn’t want to pay 5k for a flask and doesn’t want to farm herbs or ore, i for one welcome our new multiboxer overlords.

1 Like

An uncoordinated team that got put together through LFG will always have the disadvantage against a multiboxer that can control the whole team. This multiboxer in particular has 12 shaman pocket healers for his 12 death knights who just death grip someone in and melt them.

Having to wait 30 mins in queue just to end up in such a situation is complete bollocks.

Just because they don’t affect your gameplay now, doesn’t mean they won’t in the future. I never much cared about multiboxers until they started ruining something I enjoyed doing.

2 Likes

Actually a multiboxer has no way of winning a BG. All of his characters move as one, so he can’t really do objectives effectively.

In Ashran the main objective is to push mid, kill other players and kill the mage in the tower, there is not much to do effectively.

That never occurred to me, to be honest. Non-soloable achievements for loners come to mind.

Well, if you happen to work a lot and can only play at odd times, having your own “party” is actually very helpfull. Plus any dailies, world quests etc are easier. And you can take breaks whenever you want, if you need to quickly go to the store, use the bathroom etc etc: you wont waste anyones time. Want to take a small break mid dungeon? you can :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But my flowers in Nazjatar!

Those who think you can destroy a mb easily in bg never faced the mb mentioned in first post.
It is hard to kill him. Some friends of me tried it once and defeated him but it was hard work (40 bg).
If you meet him in a 25 bg as ashran or in the 25 Brawl it is impossible. Lags and same behaviour of 24 Toons are not beatable.
I would like that mb is not possible in bgs or brawls

1 Like

They need to find a way to disable these 3d party programs that allow them to control multiple clients at the same time.

The easiest way to do that would be to ask. You’d be surprised at how many people actually have respect for rules. Those who don’t, well you can try to stop them, but they will find a way if they are really determined to do so.

Had 3 games of Ashran where this person leaves at the start and we start with under 20 players because of it. Assume they trying to get all their characters in same bg but this is just disruptive for everybody else.

Also I think bots are back in epic bgs tbh, only way I can explain some games and how teams perform.

1 Like

Exactly, this does not only affect one team, but everyone involved in the battleground. Not to mention the horrible lag he causes.

2 Likes

Same thing again tonight. There’s no point queueing for 45 minutes only to have to deal with this cack night after night.

2 Likes