Multiboxers

thats a big kappa, only 8 or 10 people can farm the same herb, def not 15.

2 Likes

Me and some friends figured out the best way to farm herbs atm is to murder the multiboxers, the moment they die you’ll instantly start seeing more herbs.

So do your duty and kill all multiboxers.

If you murder them enough times they’ll even start getting the increased ress timer meaning you can farm more herbs!

2 Likes

im down for a battle with 32 accounts

2 Likes

5 people should be a fair fight then.

:thinking:

well if u can survive 32 moonfires, sunfires, starsurges, sure, most druids are +430

1 Like

yeah they flew off separately so two people but then a third showed up so i give up and for some reason other people defend them -_-

If you’re as geared as the multiboxers we been farming our only real issue would the people we attract when we get the bounty buff.

they probably didnt have proper macros setup

No idea, they did not live past the infernal shadow fury stage of the fight.

Keept trying to escape after that.

1 Like

They would feel the burn alright - if the lag didn’t kill them first :rofl:

1 Like

Most herb farmer boxers are undergeared without proper macros, us who do hyperspawn usually gear to a decent ilvl and have some macros incase some ppl try to gang, so yeah, good againts someone who has +30 acc

Whilst I realise many don’t like multiboxers, we seem to have a new topic every few days about this instead of having one meaningful discussion.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/multibox-hileciler/128937/2

Step one: open LFG
Step two: create group named Free weekly pvp quest
Step three: ???
Step four: profit!

Unfortunately that only works if you are from the opposite faction… If you are Alliance and you encounter an Alliance multiboxer, you can’t kill him, same goes for Horde…

1 Like

Have you heard of our lord and savior N’zoth?

3 Likes

I like you. You are just right amount of crazy.

3 Likes

Topics about Multiboxers keep popping up because it causes a huge problem and discussion won’t fix it.
What we need is an actual fix from devs.

Yes and like I said one big discussion would serve that purpose better.

The problem we see now, comes down to very bad game design - many have left Nazjatar for the new 8.3 zones.

1, So more people are put in same phase/shard fighting over the same note (you see more multiboxers/bots).
2. Blizz fail not to add herb/ore to the new zones are a big mistake - only Dredged Leather was add.
3. Most people only goes to Nazjatar to farm.
4. We have only one small zone to farm for herbs, that is needed for Raid/M+.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.