Multiboxing botters in Nazjatar

Groups of 15 russians druids flying and picking everything.

Please do something.

9 Likes

And why would that be an indication of botting?

I dislike them too, as all the flowers are gone when i do my herb round with my twink, but as long as multiboxing is legal it is legal.

2 Likes

I suggest that you speak to them about this and tell them that you don’t like what they are doing, be polite though, worst that can happen is that they ignore you. Alternatively try to stay away from where they are and pick up herbs in a different part of the map, if that fails, come back at a different time of day. I’m not sure how, but I think there’s a way that you can move onto a different shard, maybe turn warmode on, I’m not sure.

2 Likes
5 Likes

15 Gopnik druids.

4 Likes

and i raise you!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Druids in nazjatar, caught on video!

5 Likes

Russian … Multiboxer …

Азриил!

3 Likes

Азрил is actually Life of Boris in disguise

2 Likes

It all makes sense now

3 Likes

i know!

Not possible as they are 10 tap each.

1 Like

I think that would still be problematic if they are occupying the entire map in the farming.

If Nazjatar had a secondary zone for farm so that solo players wouldnt have to seek materials in the scraps of herbs/nodes in the edges of the map, this wouldnt be a problem.

But I hope this can be done something about it, i feel the OP’s pain. Especially if you work and have 1-3 hours of free time a few times a week.

Don’t get me wrong… I box the game x3 when I have a sub.

I think there should be a limit of 5 character multibox per person or make the nodes have more than 10 taps before they vanish… but then I can tell you that multiboxers that do it for farming only would just play more characters :disappointed:

Some multiboxers are like Activision-Blizzard, greed>morals.
Its not against the rules but sure as heck thats such a d- move. :stuck_out_tongue:

I can imagine this kind of behaviour pushing potential long-term subscribers and veteran players from the game who have grown up and now have a job who have little time to spare for the game they love.

1 Like

Forgot to add it used to be a lot worse in the past! Which is not so bad.

But I am surprised they havent added a limit yet to how many accounts you can run at once, so this nonsense doesnt have to happen that can disturb the gameplay for others.

1 Like

I boxed for 10 years.

Blizzard always told me so long as you don’t impact on anyone in a negative way it’s fine - so I am totally baffled at them allowing people to fly around with 10 Druids emptying herb nodes.

7 Likes

“Not impact anyone in a negative way”, a little ironic :smiley:

If multiboxers can control where you can farm nodes/npc’s for maximum profit and that isnt impacting other’s gameplay, then I am not sure what they meant.

I fully agree, it needs a revovation with the rest of outdated systems such as the /ignore limited list.

3 Likes

And I had a whole army of German druids picking up all Zinathid on my server - Silvermoon. I don’t think that multiboxing is the problem but x realm in current zones due to sharding.