Multiboxing is breaking the game

sure, 12 for storm silvers which is the most expesive atm. You make a claim 50k is easy. Probably only on your server.

You can sell very high on low pop relams… only issue is you won’t sell as much.

So nothing like the same anti-multiboxing arguments spewed out again and again. I guess it is only a problem if it is the opposite side using them. As for your points they are perfectly valid arguments.

As it stands, I don’t multibox, I have no intention of ever multiboxing but I am also aware that this has been part of the game ever since launch and is not going away.

If on your server storm silver costs more than osmerite then you play on borken server :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have to check it again. I sold myself a stack or 3 of osmenite, but it was crap. Even monelites went for more last week. But damn it, lets assume you can make 20 for each, which you can’t. for everything you can gather. How long does it take to get 50k “EZ” daily?!

Yeah this server of ours have some dirt cheap mats xD

Are nodes/herbs client side or is there a limit to how many accounts can pick or mine one?

Or an even better solution, revert it to where it was one tap per node and whoever got there first got the loot.

We’d still get complaints about it but that’s never going away anyway and it stops a small subset of the playerbase being unfairly victimised.

Well, on Magtheridon Zin is 19.92 and Osmenite is 35.70 so yes I can make 50k a day :joy:

1 Like

server side

50k with 35 sells each = ~1400 osmenite needed / 5 = 285 patches. How much time does this take?

There is already solution which would work for everybody so there is no point to revert to inferior solutions.

if they were server side wouldn’t they just dissapear after 1 person get them like in classic?

i think some one mentioned its 10 people can farm a node? But games like this would be server-side to limit hacks.

Somewhere between 2-3h especially if you use Monel-Hardened Stirrups.

Yes it’s 10.

1 Like

Ouch, just ouch :smile: I admire your daily determination :slight_smile:

edit:
I am not fighting your amount of gathering. I also had some days here or there were I did 2-3 hours gathering and then I would have like 400 zin anthids. But I also think 2-3 hours spending on it daily is not anymore “ez”.

But the solution you proposed would bring all the farmers crying to market about how they couldn’t make any money anymore. Cast your mind back to the time when everyone had pretty much access to free mats whenever they wanted it, WoD Garrison, and remind yourself how much of a success that was.

It would work but it would kill farming.

1 Like

They already are crying because there is a bunch of clueless sellers which lower price even by half just to sell their stuff and on another hand, there is loads of mats on Ah (some people selling over 25k pieces of given herb). So no it wouldn’t bring prices down because people are already making a lot of money when they farm with up to 10 char’s and they wouldn’t just to 20, 30 or w/e alts and they wouldn’t care for phasing.

@Tsjod
Usually, it’s 2h top because I don’t care to hit 50k per day but instead, I just want to get that token after a few days and then I can move to do other stuff. Besides there are people who run around in circles for hours so I don’t see how 2-3h of farming is in any way bad or boring XD

Price fall because there is more offer than demand, and it’s a competitive disadvantage because multiboxers have several hundred percent more productivity.