Multiple realms appear offline

I am annoyed. It’s not my realm but it’s my friends’ realm and we had plans to play tonight, which doesn’t seem to be happening the way things are looking currently.

1 Like

Thank you for the update Tizaksul. Hoping this will be resolved quickly.
On a side note, may I suggest a twitter update too (CS_EU)?

Mildly frustrating - I legitimately just now got Thunderfury, after farming it since Vanilla. Wanted to smack the transmog on every single character that can wield a sword, but na.

Thanks for a blue response!

Give us outland back :frowning:
hopefully its fixed soon !

Give us outland back :frowning:
hopefully its fixed soon !

what a waste of game time

1 Like

Just came back online for me.

1 Like

Hellfire finally kicked in along with it’s joint realms - Thank you Tizaksul for a swift response - hopefully the other realms will be kicking back in anymoment now.

1 Like

My friend said Silvermoon is back online for him.

Thank you for fixing :slight_smile:

Looks like things are starting to come back to normal for the realms that aren’t actually getting connections tonight :slight_smile:
Sorry for any hassle this might have caused there everyone :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Confirmed, Silvermoon is back up for me.

World server down for Kazzak atm. Dunno if you’re aware

That’s not the same error.

Thank you for looking into the problem. The realm has been offline for 4 hours now, any ETA on when it will be back online?

I still can’t login to Ghostlands, it’s not in the serverlist when i log in. When I check the serverlist on the blizzard website , it says the server is online.

well if im not wrong both dragonblight and ghostlands need to come up before they show up in the the realm list

For anyone that’s still having issues logging in to their realm, this is most likely a display issue where characters from realms that have been connected may not be visible in the realm list.

Just sort the list alphabetically and manually browse to the realm in question. Once you’ve logged in to a character on the realm, the details should update in the realm list as well.

well they closed them at 9pm last night to put some together I expected a few rolling restarts as all ways get problems when they do this should of been back up at 5am and Terokkar also still off line https://www.wowhead.com/news=317879/more-na-realm-connections-for-september-10th?webhook

a few links there telling you relm fixes lol more like relm f@#$ ups nice one

let go play snake lol

Got it, thanks alot