My take on the 58 boost (41yo oldschool wow player)

Classicees are perma butthurted, this thread and the other are quite the example

My 38 yo playing since AQ patch in vanilla gamer perspective : 58 boost is fine.

Fact is, boosting is already in game, financed mostly by RMT and done by mages in Mara / ZG. I would rather have Blizz come clean and increase competition for botters / boosters and fight third party gold sellers / buyers as a whole.

At the end of the day we want as many people as possible playing BC
the boost help with that.

What is not fine on the other hand is that we do not get to give at least one fresh and locked server. Free from the goblins sitting on 10k, 20k and more gold currently.

1 Like

I did read every word you said but just my small quote says a lot.

This! It’s not rocket sience.

Indeed. Mark my word we will be getting Wow token soon if this thing keeps going how it does. If we’re lucky, “only until wotlk comes”.

I mean seriously, people can hate or like Classic w/e. The facts remains. They doubled the subs for WoW and the amount of people coming back to Retail because of Classic
sigh. But sure let’s continue treet it as a meme. See where that goes :thinking:

Lastly, last time I checked, Retail have been making adjustment towards more “oldschool” ways like removing some portals, back to lvl 60, no 400k autoswings on and on. Blizz/AV doesn’t want to admit it, but they have seen what works. Their lack of ideas shines through iron with their rezzing old/dead characters and desperatly trying to come up with something would work as a quick injection.

It’s so common to hear Retailers complain “nothing to do!, give us more content, I cleared the old one in 2 weeks hello??” So they tried Classic a little while, got bored, went back to Retail and clear that new patch or w/e, bored once again and got back to Classic. Not saying this is not the case for all Retailers, but it’s easy enough to spot that we now got these bored retailers asking for easymode, catch up mechanics and all these convenient things.

People accuse me for just want to hear ech chambers lol. I can count on one hand how many times I’ve accually got a good constructive critisism talk about it. No it’s the same old insults and such.

Btw well said in your reply!

3 Likes

Yes yes we’ve seen your replies in the other thred already. Move along now my little Retailer in his Nightborn. We know you don’t have anything useful to add so don’t expect to get your insult/attention need some food. Nuff said.

1 Like

unneeded boost to ME

fixed it for you

Planet

name’s Too Much Ego.

1 Like

This. Basicly what I tried to say in my essay. But you know it’s not enough for some. They need instant gratification or it’s not fun.

Granted I have seen a (very) few saying some decent things how the boost can be a little bit on the positive side (for some).

Just like me saying as a “nochanges” that fine give Alliance the seal then. Again NC has always been about damage control.

(Now seeing Tactleneck typing something again which won’t be any contribution to the thread, ok here we go 1,2,3
 :smiley:)

Jokes aside I don’t think they will back down on this, sadly. Maybe a bigger poll would help more. Insted of typing/reading these textbooks?

What did you fix exactly as there are many people that agree with me

3 Likes

Then go back to private TBC servers.Because TBCC≠TBC you should know it by now.

This apply to both sides of the spectrum, you are no different on that subject.

2 Likes

I never was on TBC private servers originally.

Third person that’s assumed something about me today.
All of them have been wrong

3 Likes

Then whats your problem?They couldnt recreate vanilla experience and i see you are pretty fine with it.

I’ve stated numerous times why I’m against the boost.

Please go back and read them

3 Likes

I am no bot and I really benefit from boost. I will be able to play TBC and skip boring Classic leveling. Trust me, leveling in Phase 6 with empty zones feels like single player rn. Its boring and its long, tedious process. You can’t even go dungeons rn because of lack of people at low levels. Sorry but I want to play games for fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And where have I insulted someone? I have been sarcastic to some people sure I give you that. But fine I will keep it in mind and hope you do the same next time to reply to this thread. We are here to talk about more important different things then “but you said X and I said Y”. That is kindergarten level (“be s/he started”).

There will be plenty of people levelling in TBC pre patch

I would like to believe you because leveling in Classic rn is the worst experience I have ever had in WoW for 15 years.

Friend, you have bogus reasons to be against boosts. I have yet to hear 1 valid reason, im still waiting

Have you not read the original thread?

Well you’ll have an abundance of levellers due to the new races

So why not level then?

Ikr. I lost count already myself. Both in the other thread and my own. If someone don’t agree with me or having a different opinion and tell me so in a respectful way, I have no objections. I wonder if people ever red this from Blizz:

“Welcome to the European World of Warcraft forums!
These forums are here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy.”

I try to keep myself cool headed but I am just a human being too and can do misstakes as well, not trying to be Gods gift to Earth, but when you reply something to someone that they maybe see as me being harsh, I get “but you’re not better yourself!” instantly.

Atleast I hope people acually did read my initial post in this topic and not just scroll down and search for things they can be offended by and feel the need to go all-in and think by doing so making them look good/better ^^