My vision for the Horde

I know I am right and people finally realise I was it all the whole time infact.

That is because they know that Vulpera die first.
So they justā€¦watch it happen.

Vulpera are cute I admit. They can be my sidekick while I charge against Stormwind.

Yeah, nothing cuter than a pile of roadkill with a Horde flag sticking out of it.

That is why we have our elite squad of Vulpera on strict asparagus diet to pee in and on their backpack while they sleep for that !
:fox_face:

They have their use. We need hardy people with a sense of trade and survival.

Before the cross-faction play became a thing. There was a really fun community called ā€œthe Alliance defence forceā€.
Every now and then Horde armies are brave enough to step into Stormwind and other Alliance territories. It was fun to stomp the Horde armies. B
Your Vulpera will not save you. The Alliance did shoo them away in Battle for Azeroth. Staying our hand. But since they sold their souls to the Horde they made themselves legitimate targets.

Strange. Think there was a Vulpera appreciation thread. A lot of talks about peeing in backbacks.
Must be a Vulpera thing. But a Horde problem.
:person_shrugging::person_shrugging: Elite and Vulpera is an Oxymoron. :person_shrugging::person_shrugging:

Glad the Actual game isnā€™t like the players on the forums. lol

One day your prestine white marbeled city will burn to the ground we will wait on that.

You must beā€¦ ā€˜the funny guyā€™ of the forums.
The one no one takes seriously.

I am the last voice of reason that can lead the Horde into a better future.

Hes not funny, but you are right that no one takes hi seriously.

I m taking Erevien seriously because as him I care of my beloved people, elves, even if we dont have same opinion on everything.

who cares about fox mutants people, they are not serious, just a cute animal playable race for kawaii weirdos

I miss the old days, when the horde and alliance were enemies, and the big baddie was Sargeras and his legion.
The lore was brutal and dark, it had a proper setting and goal.
Where the horde drank the blood of the legion general Mannoroth and fueled their blood-lust to crush their enemies

This was the Warcraft, I loved.

Now, I am here to see its end and mostly gameplay.

Voice of reason?
Are you trolling? (Serious question)
You will wipe out Horde leadership and will not rest until there is global Horde domination of Azeroth. Something that going by the results of the 4th War is not possible militarily.

Kawaii Weirdos? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Why are you coming for the Weeaboo?

Gone are the days of where WoW was dark. Gone are the days of masculinity among WoW.
Morgraine 1 vs Army with the Ashbringer in hand against the Scourge. Grommash Hellscream leaping through a wall of flames to bury Gorehowl in the face of Mannaroth. Dragonflight is WoW heading down the path of My Little Pones friendship is magic.

Feels to have a M-She-U vide. Look at Baine Bloodhoof for example. His character has been torn down as of late. During the trial of Garrosh Hellscream he held Sylvannas to show just how easy it would be to snap her in half.
But then he became the lacky of Nathanos Blightcaller of all people and when he failed to protect the Tauren settlement in Ohnarian Planes he had mommy Mayla Highmountain there for him.

1 Like

They maybe popular but is also about leadership,Lorā€™themar is crap as leader,boring and unable to have any video about him but if you lock to orcs,they hade almost every leader in cinema video and in all kind of tutorials and even on decission table,horde may have 10.000 belfs players and 10 orc players,you will still not see any big move from Lorā€™Themar,but you will see an orc rising.I think horde may accept vulpera and all the outside trash,but on who what to decide it will bee orcs and Thral is an orc,his son will follow him.

So you admit Blizzard has alliance bias yes?

How can there be Alliance bias when the Alliance is a punching bag of the Horde?
The Alliance seems to only ever react to whatever the Horde does.

You win all the time my dude. You never had losses so bad you stopped playing. Horde RP is dead in my server mind you.