My vision for the Horde

Stormwind was sacked by the Horde is that a loss?
Theramore was destroyed by the Horde. Is that a loss?
Teldrassil burned the Night Elves were genocided by the Horde. Is that a loss?
An Alliance fleet was sunk leaving only 1 survivor by an unprovoked Zandalari Troll attack. Is that a loss?
Blademaster Telaamon led the combined Zandalari and Horde forces into Nazmir. Him and the soldiers with him were killed to the last man. Is that a loss?
The Proudmoore Admiralty bore the brunt of the Horde war machine, leaving the Tidesages and Waycrestā€™s order of Embers to fill in the gaps. Is this a loss?
When the Alliance army was defeated at the Broken Shore and High King Varian Wrynn died. An Alliance King slain by an Orc. Is this a loss?

The Alliance has suffered many losses. But we recover get stronger and move forward.
You are too distracted by the Alliance that you are blind to the progress the Horde made. They gained much territory with Surumar and High Mountain, New teleportation and portal networks. The Forsaken gained so many new Undead including the Night Elves they murdered.

1 Like

Please donā€™t drag us in to this
We have enough problems already

Horde forces clearly moved into Surumar in the Nightborne starter animation.
Surumar is Horde territory now.

1 Like

The Horde treatment you want? Donā€™t get coming crying when Stormwind becomes a raid and 99% of your leaders get deleted.

Yes. You speak of Alliance bias this and Alliance bias that.
Yet you do not see that the Horde has been written to be overpowered.
For Garrosh Hellscream. It took the Alliance and a Horde civil war to defeat a Horde Warchief.
For Sylvannas it took the Alliance and a Horde internal conflict to stop her.

In terms of lore there is little to nothing stopping Azeroth wide Horde domination. Since the Horde are powerful enough to wage war with / fight the Alliance and deal with civil wars / internal conflicts at the same time.

1 Like

Does this whole Horde vs. Alliance even matter anymore in this date an age?
Iā€™m a proud Horde warrior, but I think this has gone too far.

Go do some War Mode something, Erevien. Kill all the Alliance. That should give you your fix, or give you a hobby.

Players donā€™t Count.

Wait. Then why are you complaining?

Dead German RP realm that is Alliance dominated.

1 Like

Lore. Dead realms. Thatā€™s what I want. The alliance fanservice needs to stop. Period.

This image shows everything wrong with the game.

You already have 70% of total population
Best Raiding Guilds at 80%+
Best racials for like 14 years and even now Troll-Orc are supreme ā€¦
Pvp as well dominating ā€¦

What else you want ? At least Alliance get a compensation over the favorism of all those years Horde got

What matters is the NPCs standing in the final cinematic. Also faction numbers are equal. Ask Ion.

Alliance support Smurfelves who support and want Void elf paladins.

High elves make bastard babies with humans

Alliance deserve to be destroyed

1 Like

Spoilers, i hate you, you ruined my game now thanks
i hope you step on lego and never win a roll ingame

there is no spoiler

thats not a big new that Thrall is a allianceā€™s pet since warcraft 3

1 Like

2 who Orcs and Thrall vs all the legendary Sons of Lothar. Metzen is biased

To be fair thatā€™s 3 orcs more then I was expecting

Not gonna happen, heā€™s so pathetic theyā€™d feel nothing but pity for him.

he struggles to kill time, thatā€™s why he spams the forum with this drivel.

Would be nice rather than spamming troll bait.

I always thought it was against the forum ToS. It would appear not.
Or its very selective.

heā€™s just not breaking any major forum rules
sometimes he goes to far bickering and has to eat a ban but technically he is not ā€˜spammingā€™ just because he makes a lot of threads. There is context to his threads and a topic to debate and are therefor valid posts

I agree with Erevien on some points, not on others, but people demonizing him as some bad actor I never got.
Heā€™s just passionate about his lore man

1 Like

Seeing that Image is why am asking for a refund now for TWW. Like you can Tell the Horde is yet again just an afterthought. The sons of Lothar are the main deal of the story.