Mythic+ tank unbalanced

Absolutely insane blizz.

My prot paladin closed 11-12 dungeons in time. Have 920 rio. Ran some dungeons 5-20 times. 10+, in time. ++Time.
And I’m not getting invites. Nothing matters. People just want DH tank in 13 or more. Or “from 1000+”. What a 1000 rio person would do in 12-13 dungeons (he will probably want to make 15+) is beyond me, but community is becoming really toxic.

Besides all that rio in-game is becoming useless. After group is assembled, you need to login to site and manually check each person. Buyers and boosted chars are everywhere. A guy buys all 10+ runs and vuala, he has 800 rio. He doesn’t know tactics, cannot dps, never seen a dungeon, but he is 800. And he will probably wipe your key.

dh has the fiery brand legendary that makes him facetank the pull every 30 seconds. and elysian decree does 40% of his damage lol thats the difference, ye he can kite but he barely does. The weakness is the aggro, but its fixed with a hunter in party. o yeah he buffes magic damage by 5% for some reasons just by existing.

I know all these. I have this lege as well but i can’t understand how a tank with limited defensive CDs can be above tanks with over 3-4 defensive CDs.

Well, re-read his post again i suppose.

1 Like

thats the entire point of what people don’t understand. Demon hunter’s kit is fine, he’s broken for borrowed power like the legendary and the covenant ability.
People make it seem like its strong for his kit but it never was, it improved since bfa but baseline the class sucks, thats why they should nerf the borrowed power, that and the fact that half the population of tanks plays it.

If you say so.

And in BFA it was 80% warrior BECAUSE OF THEIR INSANE AOE DPS and noone moaned about that, now that vengeance dh has their shining light everyone cries, well ye you all want dh to suffer and be nerfed to the ground.

Because he can jump around map when his CDs are not UP other tanks can use their CDs but when there are no CDs that tank is dead in higher keys
Paladin is terrible for kiting trash yes there is talent for concentration yes there is horse but 45 sec CD
Dk is just like paladin selfhealing CDs are good for 10-20 sec of the fight but when that is gone what are you going to do? yell on healer to HEAL HEAL HEAL PLS IM GONNA DIE NOW cause i used all my CDs and trash is still alive?

For example if trash is not capable of touching the TANK healer can do DMG
monk and DH are the best with their mobility and i like it
i do not want nerfs for them i want to buff other tanks to be closer.

1 Like

all cried about that btw, and it was 35% warrior, less than 46% dh now and monk was top tier too, so you had a choice between 2.

I hope you’ll have to reroll soon :slight_smile:

No, those who want dh to be nerfed instead of buff the other tanks, is simply stupid.
I want all tanks to be viable by community as well and to actually tank the packs instead of running around, the tank should tank.

And that’s the thing. Aside from DH, no other tank can “tank”. Everyone else needs to kite when CDs are down.

I dont think a dh actually tank at high keys. All keys i saw from streaming, they jump around kiting the packs. Atm no tank can actually tank from start to the end of the pack without kiting. Sad

Dh needs to kite also when their cd’s are down dont think they can facetank a group of mobs when they have no cd’s available.

2 Likes

You’re using the % metric of a season where people were doing 26’s compared to now where the highest is 22’s so the percentages are skewed for this as well.

BFA season 2, 20+ Stats, that covers 6 key levels 57% Warrior tanks.
SL Season 1, 15+ stats, that covers 7 key levels 45% DH tanks.

You can’t just compare Season X vs Y %% if the key level difficulty isn’t the same.
if my numbers are kinda rubish, just slightly less than yours :laughing:

1 Like

Imagine having 1100 rio all on 13 completed (+3x14 timed) and still get declined on 12 because why not . When tank have more 50-60 % pick rate from others then something is wrong . Is not about nerfing(but i would like to nerf them way too op) but buffing everything else. in every Q you will see need a DH or Brewmaster nothing else exist

Just standing there while stuff hits you is boring.

no, I’m using r.io’s above 15 in both man, or its impossible to compare lol

I can say the same about running around like on drugs just to not get hitted by anything.

M+15 are the most important because of the gear cap and especially the KSM achievement + mount, and there we have currently 41% Vengeance DHs (and btw 32% Resto Shamans).
Nothing to pretend here.

Yeah, I’d agree with you. The group would also wipe really fast if that was all the tank did.