[N-RP] The Rose Inn - Catering Service

Hey there!
While TWW has started and hopefully everyone is having fun with the expansion. I just wanted to introduce The Rose Inn to the forums. Blackwater Company or Syndicate as you might know us have been working in Gilneas since the Reclamation. The guild or myself are better known as working around Old town alas. It’s time to move on. So please stay awhile and read this post. It would mean a lot. Thank you in advance.

:rose:The Rose Inn- What is it? :rose:

This so called Inn can be found in Gilneas - Stormglen

During The Gilneas Reclamation, The Blackwater Company attend The Gilneas Denizens campaign.
Their contributions included:

Provision of Supplies: The Blackwater Company took charge of supplying food and other necessary resources to the fighters and civilians. This was critical in sustaining the campaign, especially during the harsh conditions they faced.

Maintaining Warmth: With the cold, damp environment of Stormglen and the ongoing conflicts, keeping warm was vital for the well-being of the troops and citizens. The company provided fuel and materials for fires, shelter maintenance, and warm clothing.

Strategic Support: While primarily focused on logistical support, the Blackwater Company also engaged in various strategic tasks such as securing supply lines, guarding resources, and possibly even engaging in skirmishes to protect the town and its inhabitants from attacks.

After the intense battles during the Gilneas Reclamation, when the fighting finally subsided, a group of dedicated and resilient citizens took it upon themselves to start the daunting task of rebuilding their homeland. With much of Gilneas City and the surrounding areas like Stormglen left in ruins, these citizens embarked on the essential work of repairing and restoring their once-proud kingdom thus The Rose Inn was born in Stormglen.

:rose:What can The Rose Inn offer you?:rose:

The Rose offers a wide range of services to meet your every need.

Contracts: The Inn offers contracts to hunters, brewers and gathers a like.
Working with other businesses: We’re always happy to collaborate with other businesses. Creating fun RP for everyone!
Catering your events: Do you need a/more catering? We’re happy to help. We’re happy to do small events to super large events!
Building your IC menus: We’re happy to help create a menu for your event or business. We also offer this service if we’re catering an event for you.
Rent out the Inn: You can rent the Inn out for your own events!
Recruitment for the Inn: We do offer IC positions in the Inn or just jobs for events. It’s completely up to you.
Events and Festivals: As Inn/Tavern RPers we’re also putting on our own events and festivals in Gilneas. We’re here to create fun RP for everyone. You can check this link to see some up coming events -
Events in Gilneas

If you are interested in joining these events please let me know. Contact details will be at the bottom. We are -happy- to do NEUTRAL events!

:rose:Past Events :rose:

We’ve already had the pleasure of doing some super fun events in the past and grateful to everyone that gave us a chance.

Some of the ones the Inn has catered for:
Midsummer Festival Tournament
The Trollbane Tourney
Bul’ghaz Khara’kaz - The Festival of Strength
Stormglen Fishing Competition
The Grand Gilneas Games

The Roses own events:
The Rose Lady Brawl
Gilneas Summer BBQ
Hearthstone Party
Gilneas Big Egg Hunt
Gilneas Community Noblegarden

:rose:The last bit of information :rose:
If you are interested in working with us please feel free to contact myself (Yázmin) You can also reach me on Discord. I’m in most community servers. If you are unable to contact me. Please message a guild member of mine.

16 Likes

Best Catering services around! :heart: :fist: :pray: :exclamation:

2 Likes

Lovely people with a good head on their shoulders!

1 Like

Thank you so much! <3

Do you discriminate against Forsaken? (serious question, found a lot of “neutral” stuff organised by the Alliance to be quite hostile as individual characters have personal beef)

1 Like

So until we’re 100% it’s just Alliance in the Inn for now (I wish it was different)
If you are walking past the Inn IC’ly though. I doubt any of the staff will have issues serving your character.
We do however, put events on for everyone and there will be more coming up.
We have done a Blackmarket in the past as well. I’m just new to the forums and don’t tend to post much.

3 Likes

Best catering service around folks, you won’t find any better!

1 Like

Thank you! :rose:

1 Like

Changed a bit of my form, a bit rockier than before! But - I can only say Yaz and her co. Did such a wonderful job for the festival I hosted in Dun Morogh.

Like many others that helped make the festival the best it could be; Yaz provided a full package of tavern and catering to for any weary or tired soul at the event.

Hope more RP is given, had and hosted for her and her gang: a :rock: thumbs up from me!

/Morg

1 Like

Morg!

Thank you so much for your kind words! :heart: We loved selling buckets of brew to your fellow Kin! Hopefully you’ll have us back if you ever put on another event

1 Like

Hah! For sure! :+1: If I ever do need catering or can recommend, I will for send them your way!

But for now, be good! And rock and stone!

/morg

1 Like

We’ve got plenty events coming up over the next couple of months.

Harvest Community Night - Tomorrow
Pirates Night - 19th September
Brewfest - 1st October
Not-So-Scary Singles Night - 11th October
Hallow’s End Faire Stormglen - 28th-30th October

You can find all these events on the Argent Archives. :rose:

3 Likes