Nazjatar is literal trash

the only problem i have with it is the so called “bounty rewards” once you hit exalted. why yes i’ll like 40-45 war resources, it’s not like i have 10000 of them by now.

oh azerite reward, it’s what 56. really you want me to quest for 56. i don’t get outta my horse for less than 100 darling.

not that getting to exalted means anything except a tabard now really. nothing to get excited over, anything else is still a few weeks worth of grinding for the mats. It’s just so disappointing. But hey at least they offer 385 bethnic gear as a world quest reward too, i mean we haven’t got enough of that already and it’s not like the amazing “qualities” of it changes anything by much. oh residue you say, yes that’s handy but i’d need more than 258-1000 385 items for one piece of armour. yeah i’m going to do that. [you get like 35 for each piece of 385]

so on another note, what’s the hotfixes for today?

“Nazjatar is literal trash”

Well… Yeah. It’s a ruin :no_mouth:

2 Likes

no matter where i go i get attacked by 3 mobs immediately. man this is designed so badly. elites and other stuff put all over the place. this is the result of a computer algorithm. they havent even designed the whole thing by hand.

Well it seems like they nerfed Jumping Jelly’s.

I still think it’s a trash zone. The only proper good thing of the zone is the pvp event. But only if you’re winning or the factions are evenly balanced which never happens.

Gotta love Blizz when they forget the lore and come up with spicy explanation :joy:

technicly mechagon is much more convincing trash - since it serves as an open air junkyard for mecha gnomes :smile:

1 Like

well thats on you if you choose not to simply ignore idiotic quests like "collect all things " etc and focus only on WQ isnt it ?

atm i personaly have much more problem with mechgon because nazjatar at least get emmisaries for 1500 rep -_-

but oh well 9 more days of doing only 850 rep and logging off :slight_smile:

in 2 weeks i can finally start playing game -_-

Ive checked some armories of some of the whining people from this thread. you dont do m+, you dont do pvp, you dont raid you basically log to wow to do some wqs and you dare to say game is bad even tho you’ve explored like 10% of it.

very nice thread, amusing replies. i r8 5/7

1 Like

Or maybe people dont do it cause they dont like pvp or raids? or simply dont enjoy the classes. if you dont enjoy your class youl not enjoy any of the content.

maybe they don’t do it because it’s bad?

I feel like they dont do it because they’re bad:)

yeah sure excuses excuses. if you dont liek the game just dont play it

you’re addicted. get some help

2 Likes

by writing dumb stuff like that you lost this argument before it even started.

but this thread is not about any of things you listed

this thread is about new zones added in recent patch

and those are complete garbage

ergo he is right and you are wrong.

just because you dont care about content outside of instances it doesnt mean majority of people shares your point of view.

3 Likes

Playing the game?

You mean that 1 dungeon and that 1 raid we’re stuck with for the next 6 months?

Great game, enjoy!

1 Like

I really like Nazjatar. It also gets a lot better when you can fly, the thing it was designed for. It has a lot more to do than many other endgame zones in wow.

The rares are great.
The treasures are great.
The secrets are great.
Benthic gear is amazing! So happy to have good gear that you can work towards.

i really really hate Nazjatar … i prefer Mechagon 100 times more.

What i like in Nazj is the enviroment everything else is just … ahem bad …

Only bad in Mechagon is the amount of rares … this is chaos on a map …
Too many rares … not enough time to reach them if you don’t have the flying mount … especially in Nazjatar.

Mechagon and Nazjatar without flying are awful but after i unlocked pathdinfer p2 i enjoy them a lot!

indeed i must agree , getting close to finish the farming and get the achievement. I am a late starter.
xD

I just walk there and slowly enjoy every beautiful coral on my way, surely it’s not for everyone and some ppl want to just rush thru, so ye, I feel yo pain