Nazjatar is literal trash

I find Nazjatar awful. I can’t wait till I’m revered and never do the rep grind again.

I find every where you go you agro all the mobs in sight. There’s no place that’s safe.

1 Like

Truth, I hit reveread with them left the area and rarely have come back, even with flying now I still avoid the area.
I was talking to a friend who stopped playing a few months ago. I told him it was like Blizz had 2 areas in mind, one thats fun & one thats terrible. The fun one there’s absolutely nothing to do after an hour. The terrible one is going to take you hours.

Once I get revered with the Waveblade guys ill never go back to this horrible place again.

1 Like

At least Mechagon’s good though

1 Like

What is the point of mechagon though? No Gear. No nothing. I havent been there since hitting revered because I see absolutely no reason to go there. Farm colors for some mount? Give me a break.

Rings, trinkets, mounts, toys, story.

Nothing? lol

Your avatar is hilarious :joy:

truuuu same with mechagon zone

didnt they say this would be like timeless isle 2.0 cause lmao if so

Mechagon is far superior compared to Nazjatar imo. More enjoyable activities and clearing the place isnt as much of a chore.

1 Like

Demon Hunter master class.
Having wings saved me few braincells on this quests.

And ye, Nazj is trash, except visuals and Fabious.

Zandalari and anyone with a glider also have it rather decent with the Jump Jellies!

BFA seems to be rather trash in general with a few sporadic success scattered about the mesh.

I think Blizzard needs to stop this “expandion every two years” crap if every other Expansion is going to be this awful. WoD had very little effort after the initial story, Legion hoarded all the dev team effort. Now BFA looks like its a lacklustre attempt with very little actual desire to put effort in at all - with 9.0 be like Legion then…?

I dunno why I am so different from you, but enjoyed 8.1 a lot. It was very memorable for me to be around this time in WoW. So I will remember BfA as a good expac.

1 Like

From a cynical perspective , Mechagon is literally trash / ingame landfill.

You can even get the Trashmaster title.

Then you just have to use the 15th Anniversary reskin mount from Shop and you are ready to roleplay as street cleaner.

2 Likes

This mog would match well your description imo

I returned from a 1-year break to play classic and while waiting for monday night, I wanted to check out what’s going on in this new zone called Nazjatar.

After questing there for 45 mins and unlocking dailies and doing a few, I just got myself out from that horrible place.
What an absolute sheetshow is that? A literal nightmare.

2 Likes

Well to be honest, I liked WoD yet it’s seen as one of the worse expansions out there, so I am not surprised people find aspects that really make an expansion great for them.

It’s just the fact that, despite whatever good that’s been put into BFA to keep it tolerable, there have been so many failures or evidence of the Devs just not caring or content to being carelessly chucked in.

“Beta for Azeroth” started somewhere! ^^

2 Likes

Even though i find the music and the aesthetics of the area amazing, i think the terrain is plain horrible. My biggest problem is that it doesn’t even feel like an open world area, it’s tiny and cramped with mobs- designed like a dungeon. Even with flying, it gives a claustrophobic feeling as you go around. I don’t know if mechagon or nazjatar were designed to be the new timeless island the thing is timeless island looked amazing with its vivid colors and it felt like open world where none of the two can replicate this.

5 Likes

Woah a shiny poo is better than a normal poo you say?

Jaina’s BfA get-out-of-jail teleport has been as broken as using hyper drive lightspeed to ram ships.

This is why it’s stupid, because to fit it in the lore, you have to come up with retarded ways to block it so it can’t solve all the problems.

but no, “it sounded so cool at the time!”
You screw up your lore by just trying to get a reaction and feels for storytelling without thinking of the consequences. Pretty stupid, no?

+1 got flying and never returned

2 Likes