Nazjatar is literal trash

dont forget crab cave where despite being tons and tons of mobs close together they respawn very fast and dont even have much(if any) lower health then normal mobs. Ive had there i killed a pack and 5-10seconds later it had all already respawned for example

1 Like

Nazjatar looks and feels lot like GW2 heart of thorns area. Both are pretty but both are also extremely annoying to navigate both are needlessly full of mobs.

I like mechagon lot more i just wish there would be more to do there.

3 Likes

So basically the power of the world soul itself was used to open that specific portal, since you did use the Heart of Azeroth to do it (at least I did on horde side).

Tbh, I’ve only played 30 mins in Naz, but the first memorable moment was of my character coming down the opening waterfall scene tail end first while Genn Greymane iceman-surfs his way calmly ahead of me. The screenshot proved popular with my guildies, but it didn’t make for the most majestic entrance. At least I wasn’t the NPC who seems to be stuck in a thorn bush at the bottom. I felt like I should help but… she seemed happily impaled.

A few minutes later, there’s a quest marker by the side of a lake but… nothing happens when I stand in it. So I run down the road, come back, nothing happens. So I figure maybe there’s a cave down at water level. There was not - however there were some elite mobs that quickly killed me while Genn and Jaina apparently ran off to save their own hides. One corpse run later, the quest marker finally responds to my presence, presenting me with a cutscene revealing a completely different view of the lake, now teeming with naga.

On the whole it was a confused and erratic intro to the new zone, and while I seem to have established a flightpoint and portal, I don’t feel particularly accomplished about it.

1 Like

You cant travel 5 yards without agroing 15 mobs… this zone is like a big SWARM of mobs how to make a zone "more enjoyable… MOBS MOBS MOBS… and the quest OMG… the worst
At least the zone looks pretty…

6 Likes

I’m having fun, i’m definitly enjoying 8.2.

Most of the post in this thread are butthurt due to hard mobs and hard WQ just get good and play the damn game.

I’m enjoying the true essence of Warmod, i don’t care about honor, conquest, or mount, what i want, is a true PvP experience, logged on my human Rogue, on a really active questing zone of Nazjatar, started going behind Horde lines cc’ing Killing whatever i could, while the rest of the alliance progressed thanks to me.

I’m enjoying it.

3 Likes

Haven’t played much of 8.2 yet, but Nazjatar already feels like Argus: part II: Electric Boogaloo. Big meh. Maybe Mechagon is better, but I haven’t been there yet. So far this hasn’t changed my mind on bfa, and I’m still planning on making classic my main thing when it comes out.

Warmode is fun at the start of a new patch, but that has nothing to do with the patch itself.

Im not sure if I like 8.2 or not.

I did all the quests in Nazjatar and mechagon and then everything just…stopped.
I have no idea what im doing and what my goal is

1 Like

My advice to you is plain and simple - quit and go elsewhere, this is no place for people like you who like to pour out negative comments within a few hours of new content.

I personally think they did a great job here and i am enjoying it : jumping jellies is a great challenge, ofc YOU want to complete it first time or you cry like a baby.

Keep your vomit to yourself, you disgust me.

1 Like

Pretty unimpressed with it all so far, I just wish new M+ Season had started.

Your goal now is to repeat dailies and complete the daily wq’s. Both for the gated content and for flying

1 Like

This. Grinding is not doing 4 WQ and logout. Grinding is killing thousands of mobs in Netherlands to get mote of mana, to convert in essences, to sell them at the AH to buy a flying mount after an excruciating and tiring and painfully long period of time. How I got my first flying mount in a nutshell. Did it take more than 2 weeks? Possible. I enjoyed it? Nah, not really. Did it worth it? Oh hell yeah, I felt like I’ve never been before in my life. A real achievement.
But now… that ain’t an achievement; that is something I’m forced to do the way they want me to. No grinding money, no grinding mats, no choices no preferences. You’ve got to do WQ and that’s it.

9 Likes

so what people cant say they enjoy something hours after new patch? even if the new zone is only few hours at most before being wq’s.

Fine if you ejoy it thats great and all but others have their valid reasons to not enjoy it. and if they find is something they dont like/is wrong its better its said earlier as more chance its seen/heard on time for future.

3 Likes

just grinding mobs should be a way for all reps, story and wq’s should give aswell but if you want to you should be able to grind it out.

3 Likes

those quests worked…

Nazjatar’s don’t .

Its terrible… and the faction imbalances its madness. Whoever thought it will be super enjoyable and fun to spend more time dead than alive… you guys have no idea do you??

4 Likes

I’ve never seen any worst cherry picking, ever. I am sure that you can do better than that if you try a weeny bit harder.

2 Likes

You want to kill all Dutch people?

:frowning:

14 Likes

I agree, I was just playing on my warrior alt in warmode.
Turns out there was a premade horde raid on mazz literally destroying everyone.

They had BiS and no one could stop them, good for them.

Bad for us, sucks but it’s the natural way of world pvp.
What annoys me though is… JAINY PROUDMORE AND GREY MANE JUST STANDING THERE DOING NOTHING!

you’ve got 2 elite ?? alliance characters, known for glorious power and they just stand there like a bunch of mouth breathers staring at their fellow faction members who get slaughtered over and over.

Sooooo much for great leader ship and power.

Another negative point to add to the list.

Blizzard…

Stahp, just stahp please.

Cancel BFA release vanilla.

Blizzard…
It’s you, not us.

1 Like

Thats boring, time consuming and lazy dedign. I’d rather have dailies or wqs than do Vanilla style grinding.

1 Like