Nazjatar is literal trash

Hate the place. I was asked to follow those two out the cave and was jumped on the minute I got outside. I fought my way out but obviously had no idea where they went. I just made for the arrow which sent me over a waterfall. And then into a bottomless pit where there was no exit. I couldn’t even move. So I then did the unstuck thing and the game sent me back to the Great Seal and I had the whole cinematic again.

It was boring the first time so I pressed escape. So now I gotta find these two characters. I eventually found them having fought my way through Naga which even without the better staff wasn’t that hard. So I thought this isn’t too difficult.

The map is crazy for me and I can’t understand a thing. I eventually found them and they told me to go deeper. I came across players being attacked by two monsters so I helped and they ran into the distance. Sadly I was attacked by another two of these mobs and they killed me in an instant. Dead.

And so I am transported to a graveyard I know not where and so I portalled to Undercity and now I’m playing something else.

I can’t kill those things what ever they are and I was sick of the cinematic to be honest. I had already died to that one mini boss lady cus I was tagged by a Naga behind me. And so in little time playing I died three times, fell down a hole, saw the cinematic three times and can’t kill the first mobs. No way.

Kinda fun for some I guess but sadly not for me. Never mind. Back to what I was doing. One other comment… only when you play other games do you realise how dark Warcraft is. Can’t someone switch the lights on. It’s so dreary.

2 Likes

and i said have both but have the option to grind it via mobs, i dint say take rep away from wq’s or story quests.
So you could then do wq"s id grind my mobs at my own time and pace and not when blizzard telles me i can and how often i can.

2 Likes

Ahahah bloody apple translator :rofl::rofl::rofl: 70% of my guild is Dutch. I hope they don’t read my comment. Netherstorm btw

4 Likes

Glad I decided to wait to watch a few streams and check Forums before I re-sub, Now I’m definitely NOT going to.

I had this feeling nothing was realy gonna change and BFA was going to continue down the slippery slope of promises of content that never actually comes.

Blizzard is just a company of developers that don’t know how to develop anymore, I guess they let go all the last few in the last layoffs and god is it noticable.

This game is not going to change anymore, at least not while Ion is at the top, It all started going downhill as he started to rise up.

Saving my sub just for Classic now, at least Blizzard can’t realy f**k that up

2 Likes

its like WOD all over again! OH NO WE ARE TRAPPED IN DIFFERENT PLANET IN DIFFERENT TIMELINE! oh wait i can just open portal to SW derp

3 Likes

I still to this day have never understood the hate for vashj’ir that place was and still is one of my top places In wow.
I never had any problems navigating there and the place was fun as hell to quest In unlike hyjal which was a same o same o snooze fest.

6 Likes

Please dont kill a lot of mobs in the Netherlands <3 i might die then

Mechagon is literal trash because its mostly a junkyard.

5 Likes

Chintara: Saving my sub just for Classic now, at least Blizzard can’t realy f**k that up

Blizzard: hold my beer…

3 Likes

Better than Naz’jatar that’s for sure… The only thing holding is the art and aesthetics, other than that the zone is a chore unless you’re dh or have unlocked flying.

you don’t need the entire army. a few key characters are enough. Plus, we’re talking about the entire army of zandalar and horde.

plus who wants to police the entire horde and zandalar? alliance? Horde themselves?

So what’s the other option? Letting Blizzard getting with everything away? Without these complaints they wouldn’t have changed many things in the past year. It’s thanks to these people you enjoy this more accessible game with less RNG. Their effort made it possible that people, like you at the moment, profit from a newly overseen game design which wasn’t even in the plans for this patch.

5 Likes

Given in the past how an expansion is well recived Catalysam(they cut out Vashjir raid),WoD(faralon) they just cut content and move production for future projects.
Now they give them self really in for 8.2. its possibly the biggest mid expansion patch we ever had.
But they release now expansion in 2 years,2 and half,bfa isnt well recived and they have WoW Classic around the corner.It’s not unusal if they dont provide for over a year no new content for bfa untill next expansion.
Also they will possibly use Alpha/Beta from the next expansion as content.But rest asured that aside of some small story and prepatch bfa is done as an expansion.

there is nothing broken about it you’re just terrible at the game

1 Like

The quest has actually some problems, coding and design-wise. But we have for that topic already a… topic.

1 Like

I have to disagree there sorry, in terms of the zone not being broken. For the first time since 2008 I fell thro the earth and into a subzone and was stuck. I couldn’t move and was in an area below the general playing zone and I had to unstuck. Use to happen sometimes in Shattrath for some reason.

I was talking about the jellyfish quest also just because you fell through the earth once the zone is now broken? bugs happen all the time no game is perfect you just happened to be unlucky the zone is good

has no problems people are just terrible it’s that simple

Not really. I would suggest looking into the other topics that are going on instead throwing out some confirmation bias.

5 Likes

If Azshara is one of the most powerful sorceresses surely she would have known about the concentrated magical energy source and used it herself?

It is nothing but lazy writing and “handwavium”.

2 Likes

I think the issue is that you are taking the playerbase as a whole, when in reality someone will always be complaining because it doesn’t fit their ideal version on WoW.