Nazjatar is literal trash

Nazjatar ia clearly designed as an underwater zone and then backpedalled in fear of fan rage.

Story must be missing some parts, i have no idea why im being chased by alliance, how did Azshara get tidestone, why do they have my artifact weapon, when did i loose it? Who are these goblins? ( they ate kinda cute ) How the hell Magni suddenly popped out of the earth? Why am i in Silithus? How did Priscilla join Nagas and shes shooting at me? Last i saw i rescued her from prison. Why in the middle of ongoing chaos in Nazjatar some random guy is insisting i go to some new suddenly appeared island of gnomes?

Nazjatar is so crowded up, i keep pulling stuff, mobs i need for quests are always dead, ones i dont need are millions and they chase me forever. Very hard to navigate on foot because zone is clearly designed as underwater zone.

10 Likes

It’s a terribly designed zone. Terrain and mobs for the sake of it. Quests are ill-placed with terrible spawns (looking at you carp quest ><)

3 Likes

no she is not :d Me’Dan is the most powerfull one :smiley:

Hahaha :smiley: wait for it :smiley:

Member when you got like 1-3 rep per elite dungeon kill, I member.

5 Likes

Tbh all these things (outside of the weird HoA and Magni things) are explained in the previous patches or 8.2 questlines, this isn’t really Blizzard fault here that you don’t know about it

All but the tidestone. Azshara has a line or two about it but it’s still a mistery or lazy writing (seems we couldn’t use them to seal the Sword but smh we left it unprotected in the ToS and the naga took it…)

Dont forget they didnt take the remaining titan artifacts…because the mind controled nagas are nice.

1 Like

I guess they did and we will have a new lazy plot twist about "look the void lords are invading from the ToS bcuz they took the pillars !

And this random dude is using it to make some 3D pixel art on the other side of the continent, go kill him and bring back the Lost pillars !

4 Likes

Dont forget! it must be someone ressurected from the past!probably fan favorite!

1 Like

Hi Tali, can I appear on your next sh**show section?

1 Like

clearly we will :stuck_out_tongue: Hi Tali! Hi Mom!
Look Mom i am out of your basement :smiley:

Najatar def has loads of mobs, big numbers and quick respawn rates too. Although as a hunter I tend to just ride through then feign death to shake them off!
What I find works well in this situation is to just leave it til next expansion! Argus is lovely to wander round now all the mobs fall over if you sneeze on them!

for me its just … not fun.

did today nazjatar again and then went back to tortolan WQ for some rings/trinkets on alts and it was 20 times more fun to do.

nazjatar is just plain garbage due to idiotic navigating.

decided that i cba only gonna do rep when daily 4 WQ will be there.

blizzard need to make some changes fast because at this point 8.2 is complete failure.

i dont remember a single patch in past which would have such bad rep on week 1 baring maybe selfie patch -_-

3 Likes

It’s a patch, not expansion. What did you hope for?

Completely ignoring the fact you needed to use your Heart of azeroth but sure…

“Yes Mr Train ticket checker, I do have a ticket for the I hate Nazjatar bandwagon. Can you point me to the buffet car?”

No, they didn’t. You use the heart to stabilise the portal, that’s all.

Great thing about alts is you get to marvel at the incompetent storytelling a few times before you log off in frustration.

1 Like

Oh dear God… You have the patience of a gnat. Seriously. Its not even been a week and “It’s a failure”?

Words fail me to describe the nonsense you typed.

All I can think is Hyperbolic… Overdramatic… Hysterical… Claptrap…

Here. Have all 4 in that order.

3 Likes

Then you didn’t see the alliance side.

jaina clearly states, that Your heart will help you travel with the portal safely. So basically only You, The champion, who has the heart can do so.

That’s right, I didn’t see the Alliance side. Seems the horde is better at making portals.

I’ll hop on one of my 120 Alliance characters and have a look.

1 Like

Nazjatar is…Well i dont have any nice word for it so i wont use any words that are not allowed here on the forum.

My biggest issue with the place is 1. That is designed with flying in mind, so getting around by ground mount its just a pain. and 2. The low ammount of rep you can get whitout hunting rares for hours or do pet battling (which im really bad at, and honestly never cared about) a friend of mine is alrdy 2k into honored just by pet battling and farming some rares on top of it. The pet battles gives roughly 250 rep each or so.

I mean since when did something req beeing a pokemon master to get flying in WORLD OF WARCRAFT? What logic is behinde this? How the devs could have meetings for months about making this place and designing it, just so it could end up in its current state is beyond me. I honestly never had any issues with getting rep, but i do have many issues with not beeing aible to grind it, and i mean GRIND it like me chosing when i want to stop, or grind it all in a day or 2. Why timegate flying even more when ppl been waiting for it for a whole year already?

Just the fact that another 6 months sub mount is released one day after 8.2 screams how desperate blizz are, and how misserable BFA have been since the day of its birth.

7 Likes