Nerf demons hunter blur!

Literally the only class ? Can warriors run and heal without doing damage on all specs now ?

1 Like

Technically Warrior has Second Wind.

I, too, PvP using my tank spec.

Warrior, DK and hunter are no longer considered classes folks

1 Like

Mending Bandage? That self heal they have, idk the name.

Second Wind.

Death Pact

DH literally has no self heal that we can use without hitting something.

By realistic will ya?
Second Wind? If you meet a warrior that picks Second Wind over Defensive Stance, then send them my way so I can whip them.
Mending Bandage is available only to survival, and stops on being attacked.
Who the hell uses Death Pact behind a pillar? That’s your “yikes” button.

Edit: Let me just add that Mending Bandage is only taken against heavy bleed+poison. There are far better PvP talents for survival.

3 Likes

Moving goalposts.

My statement stands and is correct.

We’re talking meta here mate, not this “but technically!” talk.

Nobody picks Second Wind.
No reason to use Death Pact behind a pillar.
Mending Bandage is hardly picked, and isn’t even that effective.

Yeah the options are there, they’re just not effective and nobody would ever use them.

Vivify, Regrowth, mage food, Healing Surge, Flash of Light and Shadowmend are abilities that support your claim.

If you’re up against a Demon Hunter, 1v1, and you have the opportunity to LoS and heal and let your DoTs do their job you can definitely do that. The DH has nothing to do in the few seconds in which he’s not fighting. No healing, no regen.

And neither does arms, fury, BM, MM, destro, affli and demo.

But again, stick to a practical situation where it matters (competitive environment), 1v1 is not a viable comparison for determining what mechanics are good and bad.
3v3 arena is where it is at, and in those places you can’t just kite DH and let your DoTs win the game.

Dude, you are the whole time saying senseless crap about demonhunters.
Everyone knows how pathtetic ur spec is, stop defending it and get better.
You should definitely be atleast 2,2k instead of 1,6k. I even cant take you srs.

3 Likes

First of all, take a big step back and check yourself.

Secondly, I don’t even PvP this season. I was a Duelist in my first arena season in 10 years and I’m quite fine with that. Also you play a Warrior, which is more mongo than DH so go back to Step 1.

Then shut ur mouth when you dont PvP this Season, you’re literally argueing against urself. Be atleast a bit smart.

Better run 4 Steps back :wink:

1. Don’t tell me what to do

2. Did you F your own face? Do it again. You seem like you could use some.

3. Me refusing to play doesn’t change the fact that DHs get superior defensives because they have poor healing during enemy defensives due to healing being leech based.

1.Bfa duelist isnt something to be proud of, so dont come here with im a skilled duelist player.

1. dh is the most disgusting thing ingame, go meta on every eye beam, blur every min, range kick, darkness, has 100% uptime on every class, mana burn, purge, reverse magic, rAiN fRoM aBoVe, prison cc and someother bs spells i dont remember name of.

2. everything u said about 1v1 dosnt make sense, (ugh dh is the only class that dosnt have self heal) because in arena forums its either 2v2 or 3v3. u have 100% uptime against the classes u said that dosnt have self heal. how can dk get behind pillar and use deathpact (who picks death pact lol) against any class since they have no mobility. no warrior uses second wind in arena, hunter got heals but they got like 2 min cd and bandage spell is for survival.

3. you been complaing about dh being bad but maybe thought u being bad at it? (ugh there isnt a dh in the top 200 in 2v2 or 3v3) lets see, there are 5-6 dh in 3v3 and in 2v2 there are 9-10 dhs in top 200 but here is the thing, top 200 is mostly dominated by skilled players or broken classes like destro locks/sp and is over 2.6k this season so you cant realy count it as dh being the under dog. so you need to use a global statistics to see the % out of 100% is played by a class then u need to check how many % is in the pvp statistics being played, global statistics for dh is 8.6% and for pvp its 3.5%. source: https: //ww w.world of wargraphs.c om/pvp-stats/classes and https ://ww w.world of wargraphs.c om/global-stats/classes

4. back to self heal. dh isnt a dueling class if you are not talented for it. they got crazy defensivs because of that and mobility. you cant kite a dh but you can slow him yes but fel rush dosnt get slowed or backflip leap + ranged kick trow glaive. you are blood elf also so you can use the racial to remove magic effects like bop, temporal shield. shaman shield and lot more + with a purge also you have.

so dont come here with this bs with dh being weak or underplayed by some way. dh is fine as they are but they have too much and should lose some spells or new ones for better playstyle so ppl dont make jokes about them.

8 Likes

My dude I’m not reading all of that, but if you’re gonna rating bash me at least post on your main.

should lose some spells or new ones for better playstyle so ppl dont make jokes about them.

Yeah I’m sure the devs care what some neckbeards make jokes about ayy

Let him play his 2 button class and have some fun.
Oh btw you said about warrior LoS the dh and go heal with second wind.

1. No warrior choose second wind over
    def stance in pvp.
  2. LoS a dh? How? Your class have two
    charges each on 10 seconds cooldown.
    How is this even possible? Especially as
    a warrior. Explain please.

No dk in the world plays with death pact

1 Like

That’s irrelevant tho. The option is there.

I’m here just to say to don’t blame DHs for kelduri’s speech, he actually said that DH’s are bad in PvE aswell in the DH forum, he’s not someone who has game knowledge.

According to blur, yes, it can be considered an strong deffensive 35% dmg reduction and 50% dodge chance, but it’s the only decent baseline deffensive without any talent, and the dodge still relies on RNG so if you really got luck on RNG it’s really good, anyways im not sure DH blur works if you attack him from his back, but if you guys think it works we’ll have to trust you.

Still i don’t think DH is op atm in PvP, it’s decent but meh… i just saw tren playing double DH in 3s the other day, 20 minutes game… what an absolute joke, compared to S1 when double DH won the WCA through the mana burn+a bit overtunned dmg.

Blur isn’t a problem actually, but an ability that is fixed in the dps rotation with like a 3 sec cd, that is avoiding everything (!!! even initial karma like he would have a block or bubble) is.

Remove the avoidance of Bladedance and Blur is fine.