What is DH weakness?

It’s crazy indeed. I was in Mechagon near rustbolt and there was a DH on his mount. I used the dismounting thing, when he dropped to the ground he was 30% health. I almost got him to down and he suddenlty healed up fully again. I anticipated him to use his defensives, so i popped my offensive abilities right after. Meanwhile while he was defensive he still managed to get me to 30-40%. As a SV hunter i don’t have alot of defensives apart from a heal and Aspect of the retarded turtle. The point is he didnt’t drop below 80% and killed me. I used everything, even heroism. Same happened in a bg where a DH killed me in 1 stun? Come on I’m not new to PVP, I’m 2.5k experienced in arena and rbg, and I am 1 achiev away from Battlemaster so I have some PVP experience, but what the hell is this? The only thing they complain about is their mobility but are you kidding me? The double jump and endless flying is insane in world pvp. I can’t even kite away or something. They literally ruined pvp again…

2 Likes

There is something wrong with their survivability I swear to God.

À lot of times in 2s when we fight dh and manage to drop their health, suddenly they use darkness (at this moment their healer is afk in cc) and they can’t be touched for no reason.

I remember 1 match this season when dh darkness at less than 10% my healer hexed the heal into my pet stun (more than 10sec cc) and the guy never dies just standing in darkness I got some pets and I used bombers on him but nothing happens and guess what we lost just after that xD

Same with blur sometimes they are just unkillable whith it.

1 Like

Why report my use of the f-word with the U censored with a * ? Are people this sensitive these days?

I haven’t played demo so I cannot really help you that well in this case, but have you tried fearing him out of the darkness? Sounds like a good play, in theory.

I couldn’t because I already feared paly and tbh I was 100% sure he died there :confused:

1 Like

this is a 1 year old post where i showed kelduril facts and where he was wrong.
to this day he still got the same mind state about dh being weak when truly hes just a bad dh.

Well yes, that’s my whole argument, that they’re not a good class in 3v3.

Actually you just listed the spells the class has. Any class looks OP when you list their abilities. Your lack of ability to make a valid argument does not make me wrong.

Thank you for your input level 20 Orc Warlock

To be honest I think their only weakness is they are a little gear dependent but who isn’t I guess. Fighting a DH with double lash or lash and GW is entirely different to one without. Double lash is just painful.

Having to DR stun cos the DH is doing 30k dps and half of it is lash and GW is also a massive do not want.

Unless you are an absolute beginner in wow you should know what ‘trinket’ means in a pvp setting…

2 Likes

You’ll always have people defending their class, but dude it’s well known that Demon hunters are invincible 1v1. Even in world pvp, and the skill cap is really low. It’s easy to see, so don’t go all into defensive mode, it’s just to make the game more balanced, easy as that. ‘‘valid argument’’, hmm dunno, maybe the thousand posts about this. Maybe if you ask any other class about this they’ll all say DH as most OP class, so shush and be honest.

4 Likes

Go back in the hole u came from

2 Likes

I can’t believe people are actually defending DH’s lol

1 Like

what time to be alive huh?

nono i didnt just list the spells the class has, i listed the spells that can change a game. i know any class will see op when listed but not many classes have pvp talents that can CHANGE A GAME FOR THE OTHER TEAM IF PLAYED RIGHT.

you have options to choose to vs certain comps. not many classes have that because most classes have to use pvp talents standardly every game to win while DH has the option to what kind playstyle he wants to use. lets say rogue/priest? if times right YOU CAN RAIN FROM ABOVE IMMUNE KIDNEYS ON YOU. just an example. vs other mana users you can go with mana rift and detainment to drain the mana of a healer easier. play reverse magic if you know your healer is gonna get magic cced alot or send back magic dots to the orginal caster or to dispel druid roots on your self so you have better up time.

you also have better defensivs vs most classes. darkness and can be added with cover of darkness that gives you 50% dodge/avoid incoming damage. Soul rending gives you 20% leech in pvp while in meta and 10% leech outside of meta. basicly a passiv heal if not stunned. Blur gives you 50% dodge and reduce all dmg taken by 35% for 10 sec on 1 min cd. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY CLASSES THAT HAVE A WALL THAT DOES LESS ON A 2 MIN CD BASELINE? and blade dance that gives 100% dodge chance for 1 sec on 9 sec cd or less with haste.

dont forget the mobility you have now and when to use it before the game goes from 0-100 quick if you dont read the game. 2 fel rushed, double jump, fel rush and a disangage leap that gives a slow on the targets you leap from, this can be used to kite or train any class ingame.

btw my argument from 1 year ago made it valid argument. you just cant see it. cant wait til next expansion when xbox controller gets supported and dhs can get gladiator with it. maybe you will have your chance getting 2.4k boosted dh.

im comparing to the classes we have now during this season, shadowlands will be a different experience for sure but atm lets just focus what is going on now.

comparing to other leather classes. they also have a different playstyle but dont forget druids,rogues,monks have different defensivs and offensiv spells but not like dhs in the first place. yes its easy to play those classes but dont forget you still need brain to play some of them right. i seen plenty of rogues/monks/dhs/druids in random bgs or skirm with negativ win rate, 100+ games played and still havnt gotten to 1.4k but they have full hc gear or mythic gear. so only way comparing dh to other leather classes is to know what the class can do when its doing perfect in an arena match. rogues have alot of ccs yes but that is their tool kit to land kills. dh dont need that to land kills. rogues feint, evasion and cloak, 2 of these being a 2 min cd and with vanish to reset or defensivly avoid more dmg.

Monks, they only have 1 spell that isnt a talent to reduce inc dmg, karma. they also have a 8 sec execute that can be countered or reduced dmg. they got good mobility with an teleport they can use but no mobility like a dh. they have a pvp talent that makes fist of fury 90% slow the target infront and parry all attacks. basicly a 2 second wall but as an pvp talent and since its so good its a standard pick. they got self healing since its a hybrid class like the other hybrid classes. they have 2 walls they need to talent into and a magic dispell you need to talent into instead of 1 of the walls. they got 5 sec 1 min cd stun while dh have 2 stuns. they also have ms effect and a root but for dh ms effect isnt need if they can drain mana and win the game faster ATM.

druids, the class have alot of stuff but i dont want to list the specs strong and weak points because it will be too much. but i will say this, most of the melee classes dont have the tool kit dh has for 3-4 pvp talents. most classes lose something important if they need to go something else where dh dont need to change much.

dh is the most rewarding none brain easy playstyle class that can do ANYTHING IN ARENA and win, they only loose if they dont peel for healer and cant play the class right. gear is also important to this factor.

all im saying is dh isnt weak at all. if you say the spec is weak in arena then you are playing it wrong.

And they got better mobility than DHs by a huge mile. Flying Serpent Kick, Teleport and 2x Rolls. They can get dampen harm or diffuse magic, both which is fairly decent, and their Wall. DH gets defensives also through talents. But Monk gets Reverse Harm & Wall baseline in Shadowlands too.

Lol do we play the same game? If I dont CC & Mana Rift properly at all (but I got no good corruptions) I am not gonna kill anything in 2s.

As all classes should be, though.

I dont disagree, but DH is not OP in 3s. Its op in 1v1 and 2s.

1 Like

2 rolls= 20 sec cd tiger lust=30 sec cd flying serpent kick=25 sec cd teleport=45 sec cd.

dh felrush 2charges = 10 sec cd, vengeful retreat=25 sec cd, double jump+ glide= spammable, fel blade= 15 sec cd + resetable. dh got better mobility prob the best mobility ingame in arena.

playing aroud 2.2k-2.3k mmr. i seen my healer dying to just dmg alone and in stuns with a defensiv up. with the gear and corruption effects we have today. you dont need a setup for a kill just rng luck and dmg to score a kill. like last season where they just went 3xUndulating Tides + eye beam trait or something. 2 underrot weapons and raid essence. with the right stats you could just 1 shot somebody in the opener.

i have no idea in 3s since i see no point doing 3s atm with these destro comps or rmp comps so maybe they are weak but in 2s they are yes OP.

No one uses fel blade anymore though. And they are heavy countered by roots.

Remove that and try again. DH damage without that is a joke. Holy Paladins and Guardian Affinity Restos laugh their butt off looking at my damage without proper Metamorphosis and CC chains.

1 Like

Well good thing there isn’t a 1v1 PvP mode, no?

And they’d be wrong.

1 Like