Nerf demons hunter blur!

Blur giving 360 dodge is bs imo.

1 Like

You pretty much just crapped on him with this and his only come backs were “I’m not reading all of that” he definitely did though hahahaha!

1 Like

More than you, buddybro, where’s your Ghuun cutting edge? Your max rating in 3s is 2k, mine is 100 above, so you’re worse in that area, too.

I guess you’re proud that you mana burned your way to 2400 in twos, as if that means anything.

It does.

It’s not. It’s just annoying to fight against and bad people always think annoying to fight against = broken. Happens in every game.

I never said we’re bad. I said considering we have 2 specs and one is junk you’d expect Havoc to at least be top tier. Which it is not, it’s a glorified debuff bot. Top guilds would rather take a Shadow Priest instead of a second DH.

Stop strawmanning, you little monkey.

1- I stopped raiding after zuul, so ofc no cutting edge. BTW this is a PVP forum, what’s the point on talking about PvE progress?
2- I don’t enjoy playing 3s so what’s the point on playing it? I reached 2k on legion and then i barely played it out of some times with friends.
3- DH is not op, but it’s not bad either, i don’t see any DH apart from you saying class is bad
4- I reached 2400 through mana burn yah, so what? it was my objective in s1, reach 2400, which was actually the 1st season i really focussed on PvP, and still in the same season u didn’t even reach 2k, so you should not talk about CR.

5-
"PVE, HAVOC

Battle of Dazar’alor features several fights in which our main forte as DPS ( AoE cleave ) is useless, such as Grong, Champion ( you want most DPS on boss, which is tanked alone, Conclave-- cleave doesn’t matter, as the bosses heal back to full when one dies, Opulence for 75% of the fight, Rastakhan, Mekkatorque you get the point the raid is pretty much ST DPS ).
We’re still solid in M+, though classes like Rogue and Warrior can keep up with me without needing to lose ST DPS by speccing into AoE damage ( I go barrage in M+ which means I lose boss DPS )

HAVOC, PVP
I feel it’s the worst melee right now. No slows, questionable at best and situational self-healing, pretty awful in a 1v1 scenario due to other classes having some sort of healing, no burst whatsoever."

If any1 interested on the post to have some fun where i took the mentioned parts i leave it to you

Kelduril, stop bashing other ppl if you cant defend yourself with pvp facts, this is pvp forums, why are you coming here with pve? nobody cares

oh look, i had higher rating than you in 3s by 5 points, guess you are worse in that area too. btw why are u bashing on a dh that reach 2.4k in 2s when u havnt been higher than 1.9k? atleast he can play your class in 2s better than you

Because he claims to have better knowledge and by objective metrics he does not.

I stopped playing 2s once I realised 50% of matches were Assa/Disci.

You said game knowledge. The game includes PvE.

It’s literally the only ladder that matters and has at least a semblance of balancing. This has been the case for years.

Where have I said it’s bad? I said I’m disatisfied that we have 2 specs out of which 1 is trash and 1 is average.

I had 2.1K in 3s, more than you ever did. Good job playing an imbalanced mess no one really cares about.

This logic is stupid it’s like saying not only rogues can stealth ”literally all nelfs can they have shadowmeld” kind of stupid post.

Dks running behind pillar to heal with death pact, wat?

1 Like

It’s literally something they can do. If a Paladin bubbles or a mage Blocks just about every class has a way of healing themselves. DHs do not as they need to do damage for that.

Hence why we get stronger defensives.

Idk what your pvp experience is… the way you’re talking make it seem pretty low.

About 530 higher than yours in 3s.

Riddle me this.
When does a DH not have uptime on a target?

Figured we’ll just focus on this for now since the rest is too big of a hassle to fight out with you

Even if a DH has 100% uptime, every time someone pops Barkskin/Defensive Stance/Bubble, whatever mitigation, our healing goes down since it’s Leech.

And likewise, every time you got multiple targets to hit your healing increases significantly because it’s leech.

The other examples are either everything or nothing, besides Deathpact that is.

If people are stacking and letting people cleave isn’t that kinda their own fault?

Can you just stop to defend DH, especially with nonsense? Thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

report him for inappropiate language :robot:

dude fury is the easiest cspec to play in pvp

I doubt that, If you’re checking this account then sure but nope.

When did you reach your max rating btw? Before or after DH’s were a thing?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.