Nerf disgusting mages

Monks, Warriors, Paladins and Hunters are 100 times more retard mode in current iteration compared to Mages.

Besides Arena is dead. 5K people on ladders globally. XD

1 Like

why, isn’t mage broken af, the most broken thing in the world that can literally 1v5 kiting and is untouchable?

why don’t we look at all brackets and all ratings and find out mage is top 3 lowest played classes/specs ?

1 Like

Why don’t we look at all ratings? Because all ratings isn’t indicative of spec performance. We’re also not talking about what spec or class is most played overall, we’re talking about how strong they are when played.

The fact that Mage isn’t played much (it’s the 9th most played class in 3s for example) but is still performing exceptionally well at high levels of the game exemplifies how strong Arcane and Fire in particular are.

1 Like

so because a few people play well a class, you have to punish 99.9% of its remaining population? i see.

1 Like

was this sarcasm or how come im getting mixed signals here :slight_smile:

i said what i said cause i think its not good to que mage into shuffle, i dont like see guy pepega 0-6 vs mm,arms,ret which make the majority of these lobbys, it wastes heals time to do 3-3 with these ppl, its the same when i see affli in my team as a healer im immediately annoyed i have to sweat 3 rounds with him like there is no tomorrow

ww, ret, uhdk, arms, aug, boomy, sp, ele is the meta for this fiesta, anything else is kinda trolling and annoying if have to heal them there atm

yea was sarcasm at the people implying mage is an instant win in pvp

well, if i could q rated bg id be doing that over soloshuffle anyday

2 Likes

ah ok, i understand you completely then :slight_smile:

thank you have good day

ps. i also cant wait solo rbg and will focus all my range dps specs in there instead of shuffles which can die all i care, i will never play healer or dps in shuffle again once this is done

Punish? No no, Arcane Mage and Fire Mage are exceptional. If you aren’t successful with it, that’s not a class problem :wink:

I would simply be happy to see the frost spec again useless in pvp and never be seen again. There is no spec more toxic than the frost mage with his 700 control tools, along with his 400k frost rays and his 200-300k spikes while you are perma root and slow. Whenever frost mage becomes viable again, it’s always one of the worst seasons in the game.

dk feels more toxic to me, yoink, yoink, aoe yoink, ams, amz, stun, silence, kick, yoink, yoink :>

3 Likes

especially now with the noskill 40y grip that just make the game toxic, atleast the old range made sense but now they just made it almost the length of arena so the dk dont need to think for nothing but when to press it

just another training wheel added into shuffle gameplay to dumb the game down more

he dk is designed to be the most “anti-caster” mele (Even with most of its mega nerfed defenses lmao), but then the meles come and break you in 2 because it doesn’t have defenses. But I’m talking about the frost mage in general, fighting a frost mage has always been one of the most toxic experiences in the entire history of wow. I would much rather face a fire or an arcane (another one that is also disgusting) than against a frost mage.

i bet the dozen mm pestering shuffles also love seeing 400k hp fire when their opener from camo almost remove 80% of their health in a blink of an eye :slight_smile:

atleast frost has the 2 blocks if healer isnt quick enough to save him

but idk why i would even try speak for any change related shuffle, the mode can die and stay buried or continue as this some melee players zuging ground for people who can stand waiting 40-50min between their arenas, i hope it dies away soon as it deserves, all good it did was alienate alot of healers from already small pool of them to begin with

Idk, mages seem powerful and all.
But it feels like if I press dispel enough, the mage himself eventually just disappears.
Hard to see them as broken when they legit lose 1v1 to the lowest tier healer in arena.

Guess they got you rocks covered because they are entirely made of paper.
Scissors thinks you have that coming ^^

The mm does a lot of damage, yes, but it is easier to avoid its damage and above all kill it.

Always trust the PvP community to call for nerfs on everything.

I’m afraid I don’t see any rampaging hordes of mages on the ladder, so should one occasionally come along and make your life sour, you’ll have the chance to play right past them in short order. Don’t have to worry too much.

2 Likes

easyest is when avoid queing shuffle as mage :joy:

The game isnt balanced around 1v1 and never was, that has no relevance.

mages time to have fun will come once solo rbg is made rated, i dont care about committing for 3v3 and mage is only fun in 2s with 1 comp on rm and shuffle is the most unfun for mage