Nerf guardian druids

you have 0 experience about any aspect of the game.

Looking at your character, you don’t even play the game.

3 Likes

how do u know that?

Cia and kgb’s eyes are everywhere… :>

https://check-pvp.fr/eu/Outland/Felk%C3%AEng

Also seriously, guardians and all tanks can do one.

1 Like

Yes I play guardian druid need damage nerf. I make 7000k- sometimes 8500k damage on silvershard etc.

On arena I won 11/16 as win streak as well 2v2.

needs nerf cuz u managed to get 1k rating. i see

something you didn’t even manage.

3 Likes

2.3 in my sleep ,relax

https://gyazo.com/15f2a97a7fc67de3c9e26a707aac6385

1 Like

2.3 before they fixed the broken mmr system and gave everyone -500mmr

what u on, who saied when it was

I got 2180 cr in 3 days on my warrior last season. Go my armory. Check 1550 , 1750 , 2000 and duelist ach taken dates.

Its just broken guardian.

what has that to do with guardian???

Will u be able to get 11/16 winrate with brewmaster monk?

Seems op and I opened on the same date topics.

This is what an arena player think in my topic

You don’t know what your talking about, tanks imbalanced yes, if you are one of those people who think ‘healers are OP’ you must be very new to the game

As guardian. :>

Nice you decided to turn around and prove the point of guardian being broken, reaching some rating asleep while playing tank.
Pretty much how imagine those tank comps are to play, sleep inducing.

1 Like

I personally think that tanks should be something akin to what guardian is atm in pvp.

Slow ramp up, but good consistent damage.
Lots of group utility.
Hard to kill.

Where they should fall behind is in burst potential and securing kills- Where they certainly do atm. That, and they should be weak to something (e.g, kiting/mobility, magic damage, % based abilities).

Ofc, if the tank excels too well in too many fields, a small nerf to some of them should fix the issue right up- But I dont get the critic on the protector of the pack and den mother. The tank is doing what he should be doing, guarding his allies.

Legend has it that when Tom pops Avatar it actually transforms into Ultra Instinct. This post proves it.

Its also worth noting that guardian is esp
Hard on warriors because all their damage is physical which means not only is their damage reduced by the protector of the pack but also armor.

1:0 for Drae