Nerf unholy dks

And what do you get gear from to do good in pvp? M+ and raiding. And no you’re a sad person.[quote=“Bubasparks-magtheridon, post:60, topic:73292”]
Aaaand 100% troll detected…nothing to see here guys…
[/quote]
And no you’re the troll here. If you actelly listened you’d know i’m not a troll. But no you don’t you just only read what you wana read and pretendt that the rest of which that i’m saying never happend.

Are you thick?

You need a tactic vs everyone.

Do you think you can just zerg anyone vs a rmx comp or what? Like come on…

3 Likes

Wtf :smile:

I remember within wod where that tactic worked so well but now blizzard’s buffing everyone but The Retribution Paladins.

Enhancement? Arcane? Marksman? Beast Mastery? Affliction? Outlaw? Frost Dk? Ret is very viable.

Not as good as we were within wod.

No spec is as good as it was in wod. Stop crying and move on.

thats why you think your problem is UnDKs? :smiley: stop trolling dude :smiley:

I’m not trolling and i’m not crying. Stop reading what you wana read and read what there’s actelly to read.

you are still trolling there omg, now I will just report you because tahts not even funny anymore.

Report me for what? I’n not trolling. And i know i’m just stating my opinion just like anyone else’s free to state their opinion. But i’m gonna report you for abusing the report option.

Unholy already received a nerf. So gz I guess?

1 Like

I’d prefere it if they were at the same burst level of the Paladin.

Then they should get buffs.

2 Likes

Ohh, you want blizz to buff Unholy? :smiley:

2 Likes

No you pretend as if our burst’s stronger but it’s not. Your burst’s broken af.

you have bubble, nerf that!

It’s been in the game ever since warcraft 3 and it’s not nearly as powerfull as it was back then. If anything it needs a buff to last 30 secends if you spec into it.

I once lost to a bubble, so it is OP, thats why they need to nerf it even more!

Ait, troll lol.