New customization options for blood elves and void elves

xdddd ye… as if id go…
nice that i can make my ally hunter a copy of horde one tho… time to unlock first allied race

1 Like

except for the first in the row they are wearing blood elf underwear, seem more like they are more new blood elf customization options disguised as void elf options.

Anyone know if in the US Forums if they got their San’lay elf ?

because i didn’t see red eyes here.

could match with back skin

1 Like

I must say that i’m pretty happy that those in the alliance finally get their beloved high-elves. I’m just really mixed about the skin color part to be fair…
In a way I somewhat feel robbed in the Horde side but in a other way it solve the High elves “drama” on the Alliance side.

Basically now you can play any BC races in the alliance but not in the Horde that kinda sad…
And this race is already the most played from all the allied races, can’t you just add customisations options to the other less played ?

10 Likes

I pretty much love all the options no crying from me :smiley:

I am still waiting for the new Tauren hairdo’s /pokes Blizzard

4 Likes

THANK YOU!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

PRAISE ION

in enough characters

Blizzard has finally evened the playing field. They hath given the alliance belfers! Faction balance will once agane favor the cool Chad Alliance

1 Like

Well thats 2 years too late but ill take it. Gonna go make my sick high elf.

1 Like

Happy for the Alliance High Elf fans, congrats!

Could we see some Night Elf customizations for Nightborne now? At the very least the ability to use the regular female Night Elf idle stance similar to how Orcs can change their posture?

The customization thing makes sense given the Night Elves that were raised during BfA and are now with the Forsaken. Yes, you can argue that those aren’t Nightborne, but in the same sense “Void” Elves now have the option to have… No void going on at all, thus not being Void Elves.

Also, red eyes for Blood Elves in a similar vein, please?

14 Likes

I’m just glad this once and for all puts a big ol’ cork in the plothole on how they create new Void Elves.

Now the “blue” Void Elves might be the OG’s who were almost transformed into Void nasties, while the normal skinned ones will be those who joined them in the Telogrus Rift and studied the Void after these events…

7 Likes

Oh my god, it’s finally happening?! I am on the verge of happy tears right now. THANK YOU BLIZZARD!

Sincerely, a Warcraft fan who used to play Warcraft 2 back in his childhood home in the mid 90s, and who has wanted Alliance High Elves ever since.

12 Likes

the joy when i first can gank someone on my horde, and then this hunter shows up, exact copy, ganking the horde
shadowlands is saved, nothing more needed

Meh, elves this, elves that.

2 Likes

And you still don’t know why so many people leaving wow. You just trying satisfy majority of people that will never be satified even when you betray people that like things as their are. “We make everybody high elf so nobody will be displeased”. Not only you just give last thing that forced people stay in horde away. You betrayed people who love Blood Elves for more than skin color and bone structure. And i will not talk about what sunwell power done to highborne to made them white …and how much is this dark color unlore because it. Because this is another thing done just for majority of players that will not play it anyway. I must congratulate you…i never realize that you could make people disapointed by this game even more after bfa.

11 Likes

You win some, you lose some…
Just a game in the end.

Chin up.

5 Likes

You are not alone…

The Master(s) return…

1 Like

Blood Elves being a Horde race is stupid beyond belief at this point anyhow, sorry but it’s true. They were neutral for thousands of years, co-existed with Dwarves and Humans for as long, and were a part of the former Alliance for a long time.

It’s somewhat understandable that they got sour when their kingdom was ravaged by Arthas and the Humans turned them away. I get that. But for them to remain within the Horde after everything that has happened since (plagues, the destruction of the environment, burning of forests, massacres of innocent humans, etc.) is silly. They’ve lived long enough to be able to realise that their civilization fits much better within the Alliance than the Horde.

But all that said, it’s not like Blood Elves are being taken away. They still have unique appearance options and classes to play, and they get to keep Silvermoon.

It makes a ton of sense for Void Elves to be able to look like High Elves, too. There are both High Elf and Blood Elf visitors in Telogrus Rift, studying the void. Some of them probably transform into a “2nd gen” of Void Elves, where the physical effects are less noticeable. To me it’d also make sense of High Elven exiles across Azeroth heard Alleria’s rallying cry and returned to her side.

13 Likes

Any good girl high elf names?

You didn’t seem to think so when people said high elves are an entirely different race for this exact reason…
Still this is better than nothing and at least it ends the high elf debate permanently. Blizzard did their best to satisfy the alliance without causing a blood elf riot. It may sound stupid but I wish they allow us to hide the effect of their racial so we can totally forget we’re playing a void elf xD