New European RP Server

Hi, With the new HC official servers coming can we get a new European RP server opened for those who’s RP server has been invaded by HC.

We would like to be able to transfer to this new server before summer, meaning very soon plz Blizzard.

2 Likes

This doesn’t make sense, I’m sorry.
You have 3 RP servers on EU, yes indeed Hydraxian Waterlords is filled with HC players, aren’t they going away when HC servers open up?

You also have Celebras which is mostly filled with people that talk German and also some HC players.

Finally you have Zandalar Tribe which needs help, like it NEEDS people in there to help give it some more life.
Why don’t you go there? I’m playing there myself, the community is super friendly, no HC players there, a week ago or so there was a few bots in there, we got them banned or maybe even a few transferred out.

Zandalar Tribe is here available to the taking and people ask for a new RP server.

7 Likes

Ok, free transfers to Zandalar, i’d be happy with that.

1 Like

I don’t know about free transfers or if they are available.
In what server are you playing?

That’s the point, give RP on the current RP server a free transfer to another RP server that hasn’t been taken over by HC players.
Hydraxian Waterlords RP server to another server of your choice.

1 Like

Came here to ask why do ppl want a fresh server when Zandalar Tribe is basically a fresh server? There is only like 1 or 2 lvls 60. Just started there and its a breath of fresh air. If you join Horde side make sure to join guild Servers Last Hope. Very friendly and social bunch of ppl that will help you out with anything.

5 Likes

If i may, and make of this what you will, I wouldn’t wait around to be granted free transfers by Blizzard.

1 Like

I would also add that free transfers would make this server not a fresh start anymore. If its a fresh start you want might be best to just atart from beginning like everyone else.

1 Like

That’s the thing i fail to understand, and @Savagehorizo I’m not saying this to you please don’t get me wrong this is my opinion about a general vibe i get from some parts of the community, some spend their time spamming in the forums on in discord for fresh servers to be granted but then they don’t want to level in that fresh server as a FRESH character they want to be able to transfer to it with their already leveled up character…i wonder what kind of notion of fresh that is.

I have a character in Zandalar, as we know population isn’t that big, auction house is empty (hopefully we can change that soon), people that go there are in more ways than one helping to rebuild the server, an economy, to have enough people for dungeons and raids in the future…isn’t that a more enticing adventure, somewhat true to role playing game standards?
But in the end maybe I’m just an old fart at 36 years old that sometimes thinks that this so called “advanced society” of ours has lost it’s north, the thrill of adventure and we just became to have things the easy way.

1 Like

Because PvP is not PvE! And I not German. So where I go?

You have Celebras and Hydraxian.
Fair enough Celebras is populated by people that speak German, quite a few in there seem to speak English very well and you have Hydraxian, it’s highly populated by hardcore players? I think we can say it is yes but there’s guilds that that are only interested in PvE and I’m sure that many in there love RP.

I mentioned Zandalar Tribe because i think that it’s a server that deserves to be revived again as long as other servers out there, we people are also to blame on this issue as we tend to follow the herd and be sheep as to follow others or tendencies just because it’s trending.

1 Like

HW: It is so full. Playing there no fun!!!
Celebras is both most German and “high” RP. Not so fun for casual not-German RPers. People is nice there, very much nice, but not English, I not like speaking in English there.
Zandalar is PvP - you like, you play there. I NOT like PvP.

I just hope HC servers mean HC players leave HW. So I can again play WOW.

1 Like

Tbh chances of PvP happening on ZT are non existent, so you might as well try it. Join our Horde guild and you will find tight knit community willing to help you out, chatting and just enjoying the game. It doesn’t cost anything to try it for a day or two. That being said i understand why you are frustrated, especially since Blizz allowed HC mod on RP server of all places.

Did Blizz allow HC? I think they just choose server because only English non-grouped and non-layered PvE realm.
Thanks for offer, I really really do not like PvP, so … maybe I make level 1 oand go tourist.

Wait until the HC realm starts up and you will be on your own again, and probably complaining it’s empty.

1 Like

If hes’s not complaining now about that why would he complain once HC community moves to new server? It’s not like they interact with him at all.

They still ARE there, kill all mobs, make respawn super-fast. Jump-jump-jump all over like locusts. Is NO FUN play on full realm. I went HW because LOW!!!

1 Like

Indeed the HW server is full, a lot of players there, mainly HCX players who will probably leave once official HC servers open up.
I checked Gehennas a few times and i always found people who talked English, they were even willing to invite me to a guild there where we could communicate in English.
Zandalar in indeed PvP but at this point due to the server having low population i don’t think that open world pvp will be an issue, the best way to find out is to create a character there and find out, remember this if you do, the server has low population on both sides, it has been growing both in player count and the economy needs help to start building up but people are very helpful.

What i am trying to say is that a new RP server isn’t the answer, if at the moment you have servers struggling because they could use more people in them why open a new, yes, fresh RP server? Who would play there and how long that “fresh” hype would last?
I played a bit of Wrath on a fresh called Giantstalker in Wrath, it’s dead now and it got merged with another server, Jindo was another fresh for Wrath, it’s dead and the same is happing with the last fresh standing Thekal, loosing players everyday.

If the notion that people have of fresh is just to get that fresh smell of a server where everyone is on the same playing field, the economy has not yet taken place and a few month in just transfer out, then happily i will say that i rather stay on a empty server like Zandalar than to step in a fresh server again, that to me seems like a endless loop of temporary hype to then transfer out to the bigger servers.
If i was also Blizzard, i would be very careful at the hour of deciding to open fresh servers when we know what happened recently with 3 fresh servers in Wrath.

1 Like

So hope you are rigth and all HC leave HW. Because I like play. But I do not, as in ever, play on PvP server. It takes one idiot to ruin all day. And as I do sometimes IronMan (old HC, no addon, only honour based, much stricter rules - just me for fun) I would never go PvP server. I KNOW Thalissa is on PvP server - see my level? Created at launch! Big mistake, I never play her.
I am not for FrEsH hype: 1. I don’t like crowded! 2. I am slow player, will be behind in one hour. Fresh not fun. I always wait two weeks after any launch before play.

I am for to play, not crowded, not PvP, only play PvE - better light RP - and have fun.
Wrath is other question. In Era Blizz from start made too few PvE servers and we still suffer.

In short if HC not leave HW I hope for new RP-PvE English server. I will have to re-roll all characters then, but will do to PLAY!

I understand and i agree you should be able to play on the server type that you want, I’m sure soon enough Hydraxian will see most of the HC players leave, again on Celebras there are English speaking players and most German people seem to be able to speak English and also willing to if communication is needed.

I saw earlier that PvP isn’t your thing, i only mentioned Zandalar Tribe so that you could try the server and maybe be a temporary home to you until official hardcore servers open up and Hydraxian becomes less filled of HC players, but if you don’t want that it’s up to you.

2 Likes