New European RP Server

I just hope you are rigth. I love my Hydraxian characters and would hate reroll :wink: I just wait. You know how long?

They, well Aggrend which is a senior game producer for classic, said that it’s coming rather soon, they are going to have a open PTR but no dates mentioned, I think June is a good possibility no idea, we have to wait and see but “rather soon” was mentioned.

2 Likes

Aggrend mentioned summer for the new HC servers IIRC, so June (as you mentioned) for the PTR would be the earliest I guess.

I hope those HC players get their realms soon, gives them a proper atmosphere to be in, for me the big announcement Saturday was that Era is going to be left alone so I’m happy.
Now to try to help Zandalar Tribe to be reborn again.

If you or anyone here knows of people looking for a new server to make or reroll a character and that wouldn’t mind if it’s PvP, please let them know that Zandalar Tribe needs them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Come to ZT we need more ppl on alliance side. the oldest Guild and most beautyful Tabard:3

2 Likes

Alliance… yuch… For the HORDE!!!

3 Likes

Definitely consider Zandalar. It’s still small right now but I’ve been tracking the numbers on both sides and it is definitely slowly growing.

1 Like

Honestly i hope it never becomes too big. Having around 100-200 active ppl per faction would be enough imho.

2 Likes

Hey Gromzok Blaze the Glaze here!

If we get to the day when we get between 100-200 players on the server on each side, to me, that will be a day to celebrate i will be honest and yes i agree it doesn’t have to become too big, i just hope we get enough people to do content together as dungeons and raids, i never raided so that will be something new to experience if we get there, and also to have enough people that we manage to have an economy going as well.

Some people need like 10K or 20K players in a server to have fun i think that 100-200 is a realistic goal to achieve and that’s enough people to do everything in the game :slight_smile:

1 Like

To be honest i dont even care about economy as it works fine as it is. Any excess of stuff i dont need i just gift to guildies or donate to guild bank because i know that if there is ever something that i need the guild will have my back. Its kinda like communism but in a good way lol.

Also we just did guild RFC run on lvl with 4 ppl and it was 10x more fun than when i did it on Firemaw where ppl wouldnt even talk and i dont know any of them. We already have plans to do WC on lvl a few times during the weekend with same grp. Great community.

1 Like

Damn you have done it now! You mentioned communism, now you are going to scare them away :laughing:
In all seriousness i agree with you, personally i would just love to see the economy flourish a little bit and to see more exchange in the AH not only between us in the guild but also with the new players that come in the server and don’t have a guild yet.
I agree with you that the guild has people with different professions and that allows us to be self sufficient , also people seem to be invested in getting groups together for the different dungeons as we level up.

And yes it’s way more fun to have a dungeon run with 4 people, i was in Ragefire a couple of nights ago and we were 3 warlocks and a priest :slight_smile: no tank, then a hunter joined us, but we were having a chill experience, i prefer to have than to play a so called social game where people don’t even talk to one another while in groups for dungeons and whatever.
I understand that for a big part of players a server like Firemaw is a big attractive, i mean those big numbers imply that the waiting times for dungeons, battlegrounds and other types of groups will be very low but i guess that there is a price to pay for that.

He not ask for FRESH, he ask for new, so we can play without HC’s overrunning us.

1 Like

@ OP and anyone else who has similar desires, we invite you to take a look at the Zandalar Tribe repopulation effort that is currently going on.

As others have already mentioned, we are a tight, friendly and growing community of players from various backgrounds that we have come to call ZT our home for many different reasons.

Check our server forum posts for information of what’s currently happening, and of course we will be more than happy to answer any of your question in game!

3 Likes

ZT is PvP. No thanks.
Please want new RP PvE server. No PvP fro me, thanks!

1 Like

Again you have 2 PvE RP realms, Celebras has a low population or maybe medium at best and the majority is German, Hydraxian is here already, just wait for the HC to leave if you don’t want to play on RP PvP realm.

1 Like

In that case, when all the HC players leave HW once the HC server goes live, you can finally have your server back.

2 Likes

I hope, I speak not German.

Hope so!

1 Like

The best solution to you is to play on Hydraxian.
I talked with people that play there on the classic Era discord and i was told that there are guilds there that are not HC.

HW is over-over crowded no fun playing there. I just wait :frowning:

1 Like

See? Reason for me not to go ZT?