New expansion thread

Ancient Greek/Romans (I prefer Romans as italian :stuck_out_tongue: ) vibe from the cinematic until now…

AND dragons it is…I guess… :laughing:

(I think this is supposed to be the MoP 2.0 expansion anyway)

No faction war. Shame on you Blizzard.

Well they had already said it…maybe there will be a faction war in 11.0…probably mostly about Light vs Void though

To the shock of nobody.

Blood Elves and Dwarves will be involved.

Is Quel’thalas being revamped or at least updated for flight?

Not talked about it.

So, I doubt it.

I’d have expected them to talk about any old zone revamps by now.
EDIT: Correction, they said you’d be leaving from Stormwind or Orgrimmar.

As usual maybe next expansion then…shame -.-

also is the new dragon race only having a human/elven appearance in the other form? It seems I was right about that one…

From what we see, their only seems to be Human Female / Male Thalassian Elf humanoid models.

EDIT: Also Hella, don’t be too down-heart - at least we know that Quel’Thalas still remains in Horde hands. All those on MMO were wrong.
Also - the Blood Elves are going to be the main Horde force on the Dragon Isles (at the start) which is quite good because I don’t recall them ever being the main Horde force for any expansion before now. (Maybe Broken Isles, but -Forsaken-.)

1 Like

Why did they choose the human model for the female tho? I guess the female Blood Elf model is already a bit too popular (especially since Void Elves were included…)

Yeah there’s at least that…although I almost wanted an attack to happen so there would have been an update…and we all know the attack would have failed anyway :sweat_smile: also they are keeping the new stuff like a possible new capital for Forsaken and Night Elves for 11.0 too,

Did they say that clearly? I’m glad then :grin: although I’m pretty sure that will make the players of the other Horde races even angrier (especially after the new race can only look elven already)…and possibly Void Elves too…

1 Like

Well they only mentioned the Reliquary as part of the faction force.
I did see a Troll in the new hub, but as far as the two named “forces” go, it’s the Reliquary and the Explorer’s League. So Blood Elves and Dwarves.

That seems like a bit of a silly decision to me, because night elf pity threads will continue.

To be fair, they should have gone with all the Elf Models and not just the Male Thalassian.

EDIT: This also includes the Nightborne Models as well, which some might argue are “Night Elf” but they are slightly modified.

1 Like

Well… that was nice. No big threat, no grand character focus, just “explore the ancient breeding grounds, don’t worry, there is stuff to do.”

Also Tuskarr, Centaurs and Gnolls. Fair enough.

1 Like

I hated it. There was no Sylvanas anywhere.

But did they clarify both expeditions are really there on the Dragon Isles for helping the dragons, or more to colonize the islands/looking to plunder them? Because I’m not sure about the Explorers’ League, but the Reliquary usually work only for their own interests only, like looking for magical artifact to secure and use for the Blood Elves, rather than simply studying history…so if they are there to study and helping the Dragons, I guess it’s a bit of a change of objectives for the organization of Tae’thelan Bloodwatcher…

indeed I recall in Azsuna and Suramar Tae’thelan was there to recover ancient Highborne magical artifacts rather than being there to really help the local Court of Prince Farondis and the Nightfallen of Thalyssra…and same later when they were allowed in Zandalar too…

1 Like

Depends on what story they decide to take for him.

Explorer’s League isn’t much better than the Reliquary in that regard as they have done the exact same in Troll and Elf lands before.

1 Like

Well then, Blizzard “listened”, no grand cosmic threat anymore for now, and we are back to kill mongrel races in the woods…

except people are now already complaining about it saying it’s a filler expansion like MoP… I knew that would happen :stuck_out_tongue:

People will always complain.

People complain their isn’t an update to the old world. People (will) complain about the update for the Night Elf home (even though 9.2.5 might be dealing with that.) We have our friend here and other friend on MMO who complains about no Sylvanas and Alleria respectively.

People just complain.

1 Like

wait so features of the Shal’dorei (and Kaldorei) are included too? for males or females?

No, what I mean is that the Dragon Humanoid-Models should have included the Shal’dorei and Kaldorei, Male and Female models respectively.

Kaldorei for the Green Dragons for sure.
We’ve seen a Bronze Dragon take on a Shal’dorei Female form during BFA.

1 Like

I want more faction war. Let me raze Stormwind Blizzard.