New Hotfix - World Buffs in Raid Log

With a hotfix that just went live, we’ve made the following update:

• When using Advanced Combat Logging, the presence of various world buffs (e.g. Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer) will now be consistently recorded when starting a raid encounter.
7 Likes

Any chance to do the same for other buff effects, in particular consumables?

And thanks!

6 Likes

Does this include Songflower buff?

Worlds first problem xD
What about AQ40 announcement?
We all are waiting

unlock servers.

1 Like

awesome !!! now i will be able to transfer my char finally :smiley:

Tyvm Blizzard !!!

biiiig Changes im gonna run arround my house and just scream out of happiness. damn im so glad after months of checking for uppdates from blizzard on forums we finally get this post :D:D im so happy? anyone else here shares this happiness? can we just meet up in game hold hands and dance ???

I really would like to see top guilds parsing/reach records without a single worldbuff or consumable.

Like a form of separate competition. World fastest clear naming it Hardcore or something. It would draw attention for sure and making content abit harder and challenging.

1 Like

Hmmmm… wouldnt it be same parses as now? I mean if everyone cleared without wbuffs and consumes isnt it the same as if everyone clears with them? Considering parses i mean… dont they compare players/guilds toneach other?

Wasnt IT kaivax who said they are focusing on the most spoken topics to fix the game. Well another Lie since servers are still locked

No because, its like going to the gym with steroids or going there naturally. Going to the gym naturally will take more time and be be more challenging.

Tbh the worldbuff problematic is one of the most spoken on the forums/reddit.

I don’t care about it and the game has bigger problems, but you can’t blame blizzard on that one.

What is the point of this? So that you can check classic warcraft logs and see what buffs you had?

Not really a good parallel there. Cause parses are determined between players, and are not related to.a.fixed number… so it would be like you messure strength between ALL the people who arent going to the gym/exercise… I mean I dont care how.they parse, just saying they will still have best parses… only their time to clear will be longer

Yeah, parses are a kind of ladder and right now if you go in raids without WB you score really bad. Many guilds/players feel pressured into getting WB to get a better score.

The idea behind this change is probably that we’ll now have a separate ranking with/without WB. That way you can play without WB and get good parses in that “category”.

Imo it is a smart change. Removing WB altogether would have caused an outcry.

3 Likes

Yeah I suppose you can now try to lobby your guild to compete in no WB category. Or guilds on heavily faction biased realms can compete in something as well. Good change. Removing world buffs in raids would have been better.

Please do something against boosting thanks. I can no longer get gear from 5 man dungs on my war alt.

Why change this but not add combat log support for totems?

to much coding it can make a mess within the source code cracking a hole in the matrix i would advice u to not make such stupid claims

alliance can cheat and use warchief’s blessing despite the buff being intended for horde only

1 Like