New Human Racial - No Place Like Home

Imagine how much money Blizzard will make with removing the only thing was useful un a race which is top 3 most played race with all of players who will race chance.

Imagine next step

Adding glyph that put high elf tooltip and arcane embrace instead of enthropic

AND destroying blood elves racials

= Money

7 000 000 players

15% are blood elves

1 050 000 potentials dollars just in one “hotfixe”

10% are human then its 1 million potentials dollars, for 1 hour coding.

Very profitable

1 Like

I’m not a fan.

I have three hearthstones already to allow for smoother travel. The first is, of course, the regular hearthstone. The second is the Dalaran hearthstone which I use as my backup if the first is on cooldown. It’s a short trip from the spawn point to the portal to Stormwind which in turn leads to the main portal hub for every other major settlement in the game.

Finally, as a last resort, there’s the garrison hearthstone.

Accounting for other factors such as teleportation toys and mage portals, it just further erodes away the usefulness of the racial. I think it should be something different.

5 Likes

It would be nice to think this didn’t play a part at all, be a bit naive to it but yeah the new racial is so uninspired and meh that I can genuinely see people, maybe even myself moving away from Human.

I’d like to give them the benefit of the doubt and just say they’ve just been lazy though and a little uncaring with it rather than intentionally using a tactic to make more money.

1 Like

This racial is a Joke .
Human becomes the race with the worst racials .

Every other race except Pandaren has between 3 and 4 combat racials and 1-2 utility racials .

Humans got 2 combat and 1 utility . Worse this new utility racial is completely trash .
Also to those who say Will to survive is good for PvP ?
Have you even checked it ? Not only is it 3 minutes instead of 2 minute CD . It removes Only stuns and on top of that shares a CD with your ordinary trinket . It might be good in PVE once in a while if you get stunned , but that is that .

Humans need 1 more combat racial and 1 more utility racial on top of this hearthstone racial .
Something like :

Humanist : Increases damage done or reduces damage taken by 5 % to/ from humanoids .
Diplomacy: Negotiate with the enemy faction and enter their towns for 5 minutes . You may use available services there at twice the cost .

2 Likes

In reality, this is the average experience for retail wow players isn’t it?

We do not need an extra charge for our hearthstone, simple. Even when I’ve been farming something, mog runs etc. it’s very very rare I run out of ways to get back to a hub.

1 Like

Did you read the actual article, they are removing diplomacy, the 10% rep buff, not Everyman.

No repair cost or 50% repair cost. They could still spin it as a “reputation” thing.

Not broken, but nice

2 Likes

No Place for old - Passive : you survive an fatal damage, cooldown 2min.

Also Human boost:

Boost rate Attack with Ranged weapon;

Boost Gold earning from Mob and Quest;

Boost healing with First Aid profession;

First aid does not longer exist since Matusalem dear cave elf

1 Like

hmmm let me think. No, thank you.

I love the camp racial, it’s been really useful!

Well play Horde like majority of people play Nowa-days.

Twitch 100 top streamers from Wow . 86 are Horde…

From Mmo Champion - 2018-2023 a decrease to a near 30% in raiding Guilds from
Alliance Faction side…

So.

Raiding Guilds : Top 5000 Mythic raiding Guild . 78% are Horde with only 20 Guilds in Top 100… (Next expansion would Alliance have 10 guild in top 100 ? ) Not talking that is probably the 1st expansion not a single Alliance guild in TOP 10…

Huge difference on realms population with only 4 top Alliance Servers versus 10 Horde Population.
Because 66% vs 34% Total Population.

Well Alliance is doing well on pvp but rather to say that the PvP content and its population is rather small so picking 10k players vs the Whole.

At the end this is what happen when Devs play Horde…( Ghostcrawler ) Since TBC-Wotlk-Cataclysm there was an uproar about the logs where the Race Troll-Orc parses was 2% to even 6% more than any alliance Race.
It took them 9 years to fix it …and so we have this scene on the on World of Warcraft with 2 factions…

Just to clarify, most here aren’t saying to give us something broken. Most are fairly just pointing out that the new racial is uninspired with a lack of creativity, that it’s lazy, because it is and it’s not needed or beneficial.

I’m happy with Will to survive, it has a significant benefit etc. I wouldn’t expect nor am I asking for another racial on that level (that works in m+ etc.)

I’d be happy with access to my bank/auction house I think that one sounds great. Someone just said cheaper repair costs, while simple that sounds cool and beneficial. There’s a few examples random people made here that sound more creative in 2 minutes than what they’ve come up with.

4 Likes

You can make it RPG like without overpowered racials that make everything biased towards certain races.

To me racials should just be something that gives flavour not edge on combat or progression.

2 Likes

It’s not an RPG it’s an MMORPG; it’s not a multiplayer RPG.

It doesn’t matter what you make the racial even if it’s one dps more it will be the only choice. You can’t change human behaviour.

Then make racials just something silly but thematic to races that way people can just choose what they like to play instead of something moronic that “forces” them to choose a race just because it makes 00000000000000000000000,1% more dps or healing

1 Like

Don’t forget the guild cape that teleports you to Org/SW right in the portal room.

3 Likes

I didn’t even know of this one actually, another way to get back lol. Albeit I don’t qualify for it right now but it’s still pretty achievable from what I can see.

1 Like

I think every race should have unique racials that fit their thematic and add another skill for combat.

Imo, every race should have:

• 1 Utility for professions (can be chosen)
  • 1 passives for general gameplay (stat bonuses, etc.) (can be chosen)
  • 1 Active skill for combat (pre-defined)
  • 1 passive for combat (i.e. damage reduction) (pre-defined)
  • 1-2 passives for mobility/etc. (if a Beast race like Dracthyr, Worgen, etc.)

I don’t think racials should be something that can be completely selected by choice. But allowing to point the passives like stat buffs and so towards your preferences should be possible (changable ingame for a gold fee like stats redistribution in ESO).

1 Like

This one. I would say Humans should be able to speak Orcish + every Alliance Race Language like Dwarfish, Darnassian, Eredun, etc.

1 Like