New Instance Limit in WoW Classic

This has got to be the worst decision ever. First when i saw this i hoped u removed the 5 dungeons/hr since its a stupid system, then i see this haha… Come on, just deal with the problems instead of punishing the players, what the hell is this mentality ?

U realise how many ppl reset dungeons, to check for NPC’s right?
U realise now boosting will become more expensive, since limited resets per day = more need for buying gold from botters
U realise u dont fix anything with this, other then punishing players? Botters will find a way around it, legitimate players are the only ones suffering from this. Typical blizz fix … Come on u can do better than that.

Ps. Can u tell me how this system will affect the multiboxing botters, who have 60s on multiple realms… All they have to do is switch realm every 6hrs on each of their accounts… like come on, who makes these decisions!

Btw looking for a job, if u guys need any help haha :smiley:

17 Likes

this will only increase the amount of bots
is this a joke? why cant a gm /who stratholme and ban them right now at this very moment?
There’s 6 groups of bots farming in my server and faction just ban them PLEASE

3 Likes

Which, in turn, increases the amount of subscriptions botters are buying too to keep the bots running.
I wonder why this ‘fix’ was chosen over some manual over-sight into suspect players.
It couldn’t be because it’s both cheaper, easier AND will earn more money ontop of that.
Couldn’t be.

5 Likes

so i’m not allowed to play the game how i like it, because blizzard is to lazy to do their homework on bots?

what a joke of a multi billion dollar company. get some real developers like those back from privates, they knew how to handle bots in moms basement.

disgusting

23 Likes

Blizzard is out of touch with reality. Bots will just go into the open world and make it unplayable. What a joke.

8 Likes

This is going to affect real people playing the game more than bots. I’ve easily done more than 30 instances daily, and now can’t.

6 Likes

This wont help stop botting, all its going to do is push the botters out into the open world and hurt players trying to play there. Literally makes zero sense, hurt legit players rather than just ban the botters???

3 Likes

Imagine needing to reset UBRS to scout for Jed “no ty, dont wanna use my daily resets”.

rofl

8 Likes
  • u can reset without killing bosses so bots would still probably keep doing what they are doing now i guessse

Seriously? Not very thought through there blizzard. Atleast if you care about Classic.

2 Likes

Haha great change. Most complaining are prob just botters whining LOL. Love BLizz!

3 Likes

I personally would leave out raids aswell.
Instances… Okay… But I believe there are not that much raid bots for now. Atleast on my Server.
And on weekends I bet I sometimes get the 30 Instance mark. Thinking that I run SM sometimes for Guildies… OOF.

1 Like

u cant boost people anymore u genius

So can you enter 30 per character or 30 in total on all characters on the same account/realm?

Bots, cheaters and professional boosters and maybe some few legit farmers.

1 Like

There are plenty ZG bots. They even exploit with jumping up high in the air… but hey… tech to see bot-like pattern doesnt exist :wink:

1 Like

Just get a decent anti cheat system in place!!! FFS!

5 Likes

Great change! Need to balance the discussion.

1 Like

RIP CLASSIC

instead of banning the bots running 24/7 instance grinding since launch who already acquired hundreds of thousands of gold they will just dominate the consume market from now on and bring the price up on shady off sites forcing people who wanna be “competitive” to go and buy gold instead of farming it themself. or do blizzard think the world can handle a 10k pop farming openworld from nowhere? there aint even that many places we can farm after instance cap 200 people in EPL cave? ye gl farming after this.

6 Likes

Good! I dont care i multibox lol doesnt bother me LOL