New Instance Limit in WoW Classic

Disappointing that this will be account bound, A LOT of people do more than 30 dungeons per day on either one or multiple characters.

4 Likes

This is the most stupid ‘fix’ that you have ever introduced. How the hell is this combating the massive amount of botters that you have?

You have just ruined your franchise and community even more. When will you start learning? Jesus

9 Likes

Before anyone loses their mind over this, let’s just keep in mind that this change will most likely never affect any normal players. With the 5 instances per hour limit that is already present, you would need to do dungeons for at least 6 hours in a day to get locked, assuming you spend exactly 12 minutes in a dungeon. If you spend 25 minutes in a dungeon, we’re looking at 12.5 hours of dungeoneering every single day before you run into problems. Clearly, this is only a hard stop to bots.

3 Likes

Honestly I dont think this will be of any real help.

Just stop being cheap and hire 1-2 ppl per region that all they do is find bots one after another and ban them without mercy. There are so many bots it will not even be hard for a person with GM privileges to sneak up on them and start banning.

Like seriously blizzard is being cheap as hell. You dont even need to pay lots of money for some extra people just working out to ban bots. You can outsource that to some country with low wage cost and get the job done.

5 Likes

botter, boosters, min maxing elitists and bis farmers are gonna whine but not me

4 Likes

No. This is best change ever BLizz ! Ty. Ill resub now on All my 15 chars :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah bad decision again! I farm all the day at DM whitout bot! Go do your job and go hire more people and people with brain for take goods decisions!

3 Likes

???

its 6 hours of instance farming max, its gonna gimp anyone who wants to spend their day farming DM or just farm dungeons while lvling up

2 Likes

zeroswagger mongo… lol
People cant farm raid consumables like druids who need pummellers and so on.
People cant reset dungeons to scout for Jed, People cant boost more than 5 hours a day.
People cant level alts through boosting or normal dungeon spamming.
Good that you think of others… not selfish at all

5 Likes

This is probably worst fix to bots in classic and it hurts all us who trying gear alts / farm / raid etc etc since you limiting what we’re allowed to do, not to mention they get more accounts to farm dungeons and move to world farming

2 Likes

TBH I think 30 instances in 24 hrs is a lot so that is not the problem.

The problem is that if you cant atually remove the malicious players they will just make more accounts and bypass the limit. Simple as.

If you’re a feral druid farming Gnomer for that mace that’s literally BiS forever(as long as it has charges) you can run into a 30 instance limit quite fast I’d think. Running gnomer at lvl 60 does not take long.

1 Like

This is NOT going to affect the Strat Live bot problem, they probably don’t even do this many runs in a day. This is only going to hurt actual players.

Ahahahhaaaahaha. Blizzard at it’s finest.

I guess my ZF farming for gold is now limited to 6 resets if I don’t wanna raid lmao. What a joke.

5 Likes

Such a bad idea
As a DM E legitimate farmer, i won’t be able to raid nor play with my friends after farming during the day.
This will make more people farm in open world and reduce everybody’s experience.
Botting is a problem, destroying legitimate players experience is not the solution.

4 Likes

Great thanks, our feral druid is crying now.

6 Likes

The fact alone that this will impact a single legitimate player should be a red flag on how bad of an idea it actually is. Typical Classic change, good intentions but not caring about the collateral damage.

3 Likes

Why? Is it to limit boosting? 6 hours per day won’t stop that? Per realm? Will just send the RMT characters to open world botting, or make them operate on 4 different realms. Also, atleast exempt 40 man raids from this.

If you actually want to take action against bots, hire someone who can actually monitor the game. If I can find a dozen bots horde bots doing one lap of tanaris during the night, it can’t take that much work. And yes they are bots, no level 60 hunter controlled by a human will let themselves be killed repeatedly by a lvl 47 warrior to the far south in tanaris and take a 5 min corpserun. No lvl 45 warlock controlled by a human will repeatedly follow a level 60 character to the caverns of time just to get killed by the dragons there. No level 50 rogue controlled by a human will follow a level 60 character to the cliffs above un’goro and fall to their death.

Until you actually start banning bots and people involved in RMT regularly, all your efforts will only look pathetic.

3 Likes

This change is as good as your grammar.

4 Likes

This is so stupid. It doesn’t only punish botters, but it also punishes players who are playing the game legit ‘‘hardcore’’, solely because Blizzard is too damn cheap to put work into looking for actual botters…

2 Likes