New Interview about Tyrande and Sylvanas

I’d have to agree with arch-troll fat female daelin.

Human and Blood Elf players max-exiting would cause concern.

Your turn will come, blood elf race who do not deserve the golden eyes.

2 Likes

I laugh while Lor’themar makes a token appearance every two expansions. Can’t get your lore butchered if you rarely get any.

2 Likes

You don’t proofread your own posts then???

smh

1 Like

et tu Nerathion?

My eyes flash a powerful shade of red…

2 Likes

i’m sorry im just a bit angery after the news…

1 Like

Your a San’layn! Kill it…burn it with…whatever you kill walking corpses with…!!! I don’t know, I’m still adjusting to this world. Back in my day, we had no walking corpses walking the streets.

I’m waiting patiently for when he’ll open negotiations with King Wrynn, just as he did in the past. Perhaps the King in his wisdom that transcends his years will consider a ceasefire with the Blood Elves.

You know, Priz. I was never expecting much for the Night Elves in this expansion.

Clearly Blizzard wants us to be satisfied with us witnessing Tyrande cast Starfall on a Forsaken outpost; revenge complete! It’s without a doubt an even lower bar than I was expecting.

2 Likes

The only way you can enjoy any storytelling in WoW is to have exactly 0 expectations.

Though, I’ll be honest, I had none, and I was still disappointed, so perhaps -10 expectations.

2 Likes

YES!! Another interview confirming that “Continuity exists to enhance a story, not to tie the hands of creators.” :muscle:

1 Like

Its worrying how spot on this comment is.

1 Like

-10 for Alliance story expectations

-8 for Horde story expectations.

Unironically. I’m 100% happy with where blood elves are largely, they get a token experience every expansion which shows tiny little progression steps on what they’re doing. Usually just Reliquary or Liadrin but w.e.

New in-game tip just been datamined:

Tip: Give up on the in-game story. It will never be as grand as you’d want it to be.

As a Tauren player I’d have to vehemently disagree :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

At least if somebody in future will say something bad about Tyrande pointing on the Elegy book, I will point on those Blizzard words about Tyrande - “got her revenge for the Night Elves.”! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They should at least let that damn cutscene where she announces the victory over the Horde and the Liberation of darkshore play…
We can also state that lore wise Darkshore has been reclaimed by the Alliance!

1 Like

Schrödinger’s Night Elf Fan:

Night elves both need more representation and new lore, but also everything they do ruins them further and Blizzard needs to fire their writers

6 Likes