New Interview about Tyrande and Sylvanas

They had an army last time.

If the biggest villain in Kaldorei history just gets a few voice lines with Shandris, I doubt the writers will even mention anything about Cenarius.

1 Like

Do you mean Azshara?

Yep.
/10 chars

Atleast, now ppl can see the content they produce is below poor.
I am having a blast with other mmo atm. And I thank Blizz for it.
for my wallet is safe and free from scam

4 Likes

Final Fantasy or Edler Scrolls?

Ffxiv is my main but right now teso elsweyr is getting released tomorrow. So, I will spend time in that… Once ffxiv shadowbringers gets released.

I dunno ffxiv has uncanny valley graphics and no race looks interesting enough to me.

I like exotic races that are not another copy-paste of typical fantasy tropes. Like elves are.

1 Like

Cenarius and the rest of the Wild Gods doing nothing just shows that Teldrassil should have been burned down and that it was morally good for that to happen. It was a cursed mistake from the start, an affront to the natural order.

Sylv’s motivations for burning it may not have been correct but it turns out the actions were.

:pray: Can’t wait for the Sylv+Cenarius team up to fight the Void NElves (not a typo).

1 Like

Pat pat

Try harder, Elenthas.

2 Likes

You don’t need to when it’s this easy to be right.

Looks up from piles of Blighted red corpses in Lordaeron

Sorry what? I can’t hear you over the screaming. Arthas would be proud of this.

2 Likes

That was cringe to read. So one of the characters that makes most sense to put against Azshara is being shafted because…she got revenge we will likely never see? Seriously?

At this point, I can’t help but wonder why I even care about this garbage story anymore.

They already wasted an opportunity with Tyrande in the Tomb of Sargeras, Which was the very temple she served in and even had the tormented ghost of her mentor in it! And now they do it again…

What a joke.

8 Likes

Yeah except it’s confirmed that nuking your own people is morally good because Mekkatorque did it, Sylv was just copying a classic Alliance battle tactic except she did it better.

Arthas was saint comparing to all those sindorei who were in darkshore

1 Like

While I get the sentiment, I wouldn’t go that far. Though, Arthas had the excuse of being MC’d by the Helm and his soul being damned. Hmm…no idea what those Sin’dorei were thinking.

Perhaps Garithos really was right?

He did less damage to sindorei then they did to night elves

1 Like

Except Mekkatorque was tricked into it(which according to Horde logic is a valid excuse that makes everything alright, and actually makes him the victim), Sylvanas decided this on her own, without being tricked.

4 Likes

Headcanon. Kaldorei will be fine. You are on a hyperbole.

3 Likes

Maybe long term damage, but we haven’t reached 90% death rate of pre-war numbers. Yet.

1 Like

You’ve got part of your city destroyed, while we have whole city and tree…

1 Like