New level 50, There is no quest to start BFA campaign

same here. i think they messed up with timewalking…

Seams blizz is active at US forum atm.
someone who can post there can bump a thread simular to this one so they notice it?

They respond really quickly there and here they hardly reply to any post, I cant reply there though

Finally got a response on my ticket!
Sadly they didnt even read the ticket, it was just a copypasta ala “Have you tried abandoning the quest?, and delete cache + WTF folder”
Followed up with instant ticket closed.

They did the exact same on my ticket.

1 Like

Multiple threads about this so fare and not one have a blue

1 Like

Blizz responded on US forum now

Any more updates?

1 Like

Nah, the US response is not very helpful. It’s the support article that people clearly say is not the solution because they just don’t get the quest and have empty logs, but they still say it’s phasing.

This needs a hotfix yesterday. The company who makes this game is Blizzard in name only anymore

1 Like

IT was a Hotfix YESTERDAY! :stuck_out_tongue: There was a small hotfix friday morning and the issue have started after that. At lest I see no threads about it any were before that time :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly!
This!

1 Like

Legionfall Campaign, War Campaign, Lost Mail for Katy mail toy quests are not working for me. I gave up trying to play the game after that.

1 Like

yeah I can’t start BFA intro quest either. I have no quests in my questlog but that man in front of Hero’s board in SW won’t give me any quest. I visited cathedral but nothing to do there. I took boat to Boralus, but can’t do anything there because I haven’t done introduction chain yet. Blizzard u have to fix this! Other chars couple days ago this was working normally.

2 Likes

Very irritating. Hit 50 on a new character, get my heart and first azerite armor piece… then nothing. Tried trouble shooting, turning WM off, anything I could do. No dice. Dumb it’s been like this for over 24 hours and no fix, no reply. Tickets are useless because GMs can’t do anything and 99% of them don’t even play WoW to understand the problem.

Having the exact same problem. As soon as I hit 50 I got booted out of Chromie Time, all fine and dandy. Got the quest to go to Silithus to get the HoA but when that is finished. Dead end, can’t progress any further. There is a fairly large thread about the problem on the US bug report forum. Going to Hero’s call board as someone suggested doesn’t help. Wants to send me to Draenor…

same issue here. got the heart and then nothing, no followup

Amazing that Blizzard hasn’t even made a single official response to this, just amazing.

2 Likes

Just confirming this bug.

Started a brand new Undead Rogue and I hit 50 two days ago. The only War Campaign quest I got was from Magni and it’s when I got my HoA. After that, no quests whatsoever. It also doesn’t allow me to enter the Chamber by clicking on the triangle thingy.

1 Like

Same here. No starting quest. I just have Azeroth heart, and a piece.

yep, general problem it seems.