New level 50, There is no quest to start BFA campaign

I just dinged 50 on a new character, I did the magni couple quests for neck and chest. Then there was nothing. Magni did not offer anything, in Boralus there is no npc in the chest room. What now? How does this start? I leveled tens of characters to max before, this never happened.

6 Likes

You go to the kings chamber or pick up the quest from the NPC near the stormwind warboard. Just like the other thread on this states.

It changed with the pre-patch.

There are no quests in the king’s chamber. I was forced to do those at level 10 and a couple more in boralus, otherwise chromie would not talk to me.
Now there are no quests anywhere form which I could start the war campaign or to choose any of the questing areas in Kul Tiras

Same issue. No breadcrumbs to be seen after getting a level 1 Heart and an azerite piece.

Boralus portal is functional but there’s nothing to do there. Can’t start the War Campaign, main story, Cloak chain etc.

Think Anduin being replaced has broken it. There’s nothing at the Warboards.

1 Like

Same here, newding dk can only find the quest to get lvl 1 neck, then unlock worldquest if i take boat to boralus.
no bfa campain anywhere…

spammed /2 about it, and there is alot more that searched for hours trying to find it

Actually, I did not do any boralus Q on this character (I did that on another character)
On this one, I skipped exile’s reach, I did quests in original zone. I suspect this puts me in the same boat as allied races, which appears none can start BFA.

So if I guess this correctly, exisle’s reach questline is the only way to get the start quest for BFA. At least for now.

Yup. Unless you level to 50 exclusively through BFA content directly after finishing Exile’s Reach you are currently incapable of engaging with BFA content on Alliance atm.

3 Likes

it works for horde?
was planning on factionchang on dk soon anyway

I can’t confirm first hand, but a friend of mine had zero issue with a freshly levelled character. Might want to look into it before you commit to it though.

same here. i think they messed up with timewalking…

Seams blizz is active at US forum atm.
someone who can post there can bump a thread simular to this one so they notice it?

They respond really quickly there and here they hardly reply to any post, I cant reply there though

Finally got a response on my ticket!
Sadly they didnt even read the ticket, it was just a copypasta ala “Have you tried abandoning the quest?, and delete cache + WTF folder”
Followed up with instant ticket closed.

They did the exact same on my ticket.

1 Like

Multiple threads about this so fare and not one have a blue

1 Like

Blizz responded on US forum now

Any more updates?

1 Like

Nah, the US response is not very helpful. It’s the support article that people clearly say is not the solution because they just don’t get the quest and have empty logs, but they still say it’s phasing.

This needs a hotfix yesterday. The company who makes this game is Blizzard in name only anymore

1 Like

IT was a Hotfix YESTERDAY! :stuck_out_tongue: There was a small hotfix friday morning and the issue have started after that. At lest I see no threads about it any were before that time :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly!
This!

1 Like