New Realm Now Available: Skullflame - PvP

We have just made the following new realm available in this region:

Name Type Language
Skullflame PvP English

As before, we’re bringing an additional realm online to handle demand. We recommend that players looking for a smoother experience strongly consider moving to this new realm, which should be drawing upon a population base that is easily sufficient to support an additional healthy community.

Thank you for your patience!

7 Likes

This isn’t the right solution… When will you understand it?

67 Likes

Spanish server, try again

33 Likes

We need a Spanish server!

22 Likes

Give us a free transfer over then i’ll most likely consider swapping over. I have my name and i leveled to 15+ not about to restart on a dead server.

53 Likes

When will you understand no one is going to move fking server. ADD free transfer ffs!!

47 Likes

no spanish?

8 Likes

This. 10 chars

When will you learn Blizzard? You are just trying the same thing over and over again. And the same thing happens, the issue persists.

7 Likes

lvl 15? Are you actually serious?

7 Likes

Im rolling my eyes thinking in the white knights of blizzard, defending the idea of two servers for all en-pvp, some weeks ago.
They are probably facing approximate numbers in relation to the most concurred expansions with only 1/10 of the servers available.

And even with servers being added almost everyday and almost immediately experiencing long queues, there are some people that keep having bad dreams with dead/low pop realms. Unbelievable.

8 Likes

When are the free character transfers coming?! Opening new realms will only be of real benefit to those who have spent absolutely no time leveling.

YOU NEED TO OFFER FREE CHARACTER TRANSFERS NOW!!

19 Likes

HAHAHAHAHHA BLIZZARD HAS F FAILED AGAIN. F BLIZZARD F BIG TIME. Hahahahah. They shut other topic and i am stuck in queue for 20 mins showing 5 mins for past 20 mins. F BLIZZARD F BIG TIME> HAHAHAHAHAHAH FAIL BLIZZARD BANKRUPT COMPANY.

13 Likes

I will move here from the highest pop server Firemaw if I can transfer my char

10 Likes

free transfer for your character that is less than 24 hours old? LOL get out of here

6 Likes

Seriously?

I think the solution is not to open more and more English servers, In fact I belief that a possible solution would be to open Spanish servers.

Why not??

Maybe servers can work better and can have less queues if you open migrations and Spanish servers.

At the beginning the Spanish community was a minority but things can change and I truly think that it can work.

As a Spanish community we want and we need a spanish server for several reasons…

E.G. - Some spanish players have suffered a bit of racism for just linking a game items in spanish because they have the game in spanish language!!! (and that’s true)

11 Likes

Make free char. Transfer and our group will move

12 Likes

Could you please finally make an official statement regarding those character transfers and communicate more with the community?

Most people won’t skip their high pop realms because they fear that in a few month we will have a lot of dead realms.

6 Likes

add a fcking spanish server, damn

10 Likes