New Realm Now Available: Skullflame - PvP

aaaaand its full :rofl::rofl:

17 Likes

Dunno if anyone thought of this yet, but: Spanish realm???

4 Likes

this, I can totally imagine swapping from Gehennas which I just got DC’d from with no grace period. I however would not like to reroll and level from level 1 again after just playing all day.

2 Likes

join today guys, queue tomorrow.

12 Likes

Still not a solution to those that have a guild with alot of friends playing on one of your borked servers

2 Likes

Ian Hizopktas has FAILED again. these guys are thinking 15 years old crap in 2019? OMG They never expanded their brains and thinking. Blizzard is FAILING because it is not thinking out of the box. BLIZZARD HAS FAILED.

6 Likes

Can you make some PVE realms too, fed up of being in a queue

1 Like

140,000 people currently queuing and your solution is to make one more server.

Can you work out the problem yet?

14 Likes

every new realm name instantly taken :frowning:

Try being less generic :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m far too deep into the Shazzrah queue to give up my place now sorry.

5 Likes

It´s not going to be like that forever, it´s just the first few days. Blizzards mistake is to not lock the servers with queues larger than 1 hour.

Late comers always join full servers, as their friends are there, they won´t play on the new realms.

I experienced many releases, you just need patience. Too many servers now, will do more harm than good, just hold out a few more days.

That being said, the spanish seem huge in numbers, so maybe for them a new server is handy, even though I would miss them, I like them :slight_smile:

@kaivax

Just release 1 spanish server
HOW hard CAN it BE ?

i don’t think that popping new servers gonna solve the issue, we are a Swedish community guild that are playing on Shazzrah, about 600 people total. Thats not nice try and making us split up. And then you have Spanish community that are crying out for a server, why can’t you just listen to us?!

1 Like

People who wants to play on Firemaw should switch to Skullflame. I highly recommend it.

2 Likes

Who would have thought a such a creative and unique name like Nemesis would get taken so fast? :joy:

1 Like

you mean any experience…

15 Likes

Make some Spanish servers and / or add free character move from High to low population reals.
We want to play together, can’t have half the guild start on one server, and leave the rest that have been playing since release behind

3 Likes

more please
all realms opened thus far have crazy queues
thank you.
also explaining what the queue actually means(and/or how it works) would be of great help
cheers

Why on earth not? I value my time, I don’t get much of it to use gaming anymore and don’t like committing it to something that is then just wasted.

5 Likes